The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 7 week old deaf puppy trapped in hole live stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://whnt.com/2018/06/29/rescue-effor...untsville/

WHNT19  Huntsville puppy live stream.

[Image: toffee.jpg?itok=n09BdCX0]
Omg. I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.. now im going to be worried all day. What an angel..
Save toffee!
Ughhhhh :(
i wont watch.

Hiding
The camera and traps set to catch the pup make me feel confident that pup is coming home soon ! Heartflowers
(06-29-2018, 11:48 PM)wing-ed Wrote: [ -> ]The camera and traps set to catch the pup make me feel confident that pup is coming home soon ! Heartflowers

Keep me posted .. I don’t want to watch Anon
I would bait a snare with hamburger or ground turkey and they would have him in minutes !
(06-29-2018, 11:49 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2018, 11:48 PM)wing-ed Wrote: [ -> ]The camera and traps set to catch the pup make me feel confident that pup is coming home soon ! Heartflowers

Keep me posted .. I don’t want to watch  Anon

Deaf puppy rescued from hole in South Huntsville HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Just before 12:30am Saturday morning rescue crews were able to pull a 7-week-old puppy named Toffee from a hole in a yard on Lenlock Drive. The owners are very grateful. Stay with WHNT News 19 Saturday morning for the latest.
(06-29-2018, 11:14 PM)ElectricBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Omg. I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.. now im going to be worried all day. What an angel..

Ditto.

Oh he was saved!!
Pages: 1 2