The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: solipsism.. can you prove anything exists?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mearek

If all reality.. or at least everything we perceive as such are simply electrical impulses being interpreted by our brains, then all of reality literally exists in our heads. We experience reality second hand..

So how sure can we be that anything , besides our own mind and experience is real?

I. Think there for I. Am. 1dunno1

Mearek

Reality is in reality , a convincing hallucination.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Mearek

(06-29-2018, 09:58 PM)Arkansas_Ted Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2018, 09:53 PM)Mearek Wrote: [ -> ]If all reality.. or at least everything we perceive as such are simply electrical impulses being interpreted by our brains, then all of reality literally exists in our heads.  We experience reality second hand..

So how sure can we be that anything , besides our own mind and experience is real?

I.  Think there for I.   Am. 1dunno1

When you punch a guy in the face, is that  transference of ones reality?
(06-29-2018, 09:53 PM)Mearek Wrote: [ -> ]If all reality.. or at least everything we perceive as such are simply electrical impulses being interpreted by our brains, then all of reality literally exists in our heads.  We experience reality second hand..

Yes, in an existential sense. Chuckle
I'm Sorry, Whats this WE shit you speak of?

1dunno1

My tag... Your it buddy. Stop tailing me.

Banned

Who are you talking to

Ep
(06-29-2018, 10:02 PM)Pig Love Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

Dramasquirrel
Is this going to devolve into epistemology?