The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Chinese Hackers are back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to let you all know. Majorly back
(06-29-2018, 03:50 PM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you all know. Majorly back

Gone!

Chuckle
(06-29-2018, 03:51 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2018, 03:50 PM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you all know. Majorly back

Gone!

Chuckle

Good catch Smileyfud

Gone!

Chuckle

Good job, quick draw.
I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Though I'll admit I'm kind bouncing around between here twitter, drudge, doing my daily news checking at the moment. What do they usually try doing? Slow/crash the site like DDOS attack or flood the site with spam posts, etc.. To be honest seems like everythings been smooth sailing on Fringe since I joined which is kind of breath of fresh air.
(06-29-2018, 03:58 PM)Shamrock007 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.  Though I'll admit I'm kind bouncing around between here twitter, drudge, doing my daily news checking at the moment.   What do they usually try doing?   Slow/crash the site like DDOS attack or flood the site with spam posts, etc..   To be honest seems like everythings been smooth sailing on Fringe since I joined which is kind of breath of fresh air.

They flood the forum with Chinese spam kind of stuff.

But Munchie shot it between the eyes Drinks

That explains a lot.
We all know the NSA was using At&T to spy on us all.
They never realized the damage they would do by doing this.
China has enough on most people to turn them against pour nation.

Good job guys...Giving the bad guys ammo to be used against our nation.
(06-29-2018, 03:53 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

Gone!

Chuckle

Good job, quick draw.

[Image: slap_qick_draw.gif]