The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Just Lost All The Fucks I Give Tonight. Bar Is Open! Give Me The Bottlle.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Road Glide

Fuck it, I'm getting shit faced and going for a bike ride. Let's re-live the good ole days.
Pirates.
I'm taking Tramadol and eating mac & cheese. Watching Star Trek - Voyager.

I like to live on the edge.
(06-26-2018, 10:22 PM)Feckless Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck it, I'm getting shit faced and going for a bike ride.  Let's re-live the good ole days.

Dont get on an actual Motor Cycle please....

And cheers brother! Im getting shit faced too! Drinks

[Image: jNtSueX.gif]
(06-26-2018, 11:27 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I'm taking Tramadol and eating mac & cheese. Watching Star Trek - Voyager.

a darn fine sexy rebel you are....
(06-26-2018, 10:22 PM)Feckless Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck it, I'm getting shit faced and going for a bike ride.  Let's re-live the good ole days.

Ruh Roh Be careful Bro. Go easy. Watch out for Armadillos.

Stay the course.
(06-26-2018, 11:27 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I'm taking Tramadol and eating mac & cheese. Watching Star Trek - Voyager.

I love Tramadol.
Can you do it the other way around with the bike ride first and then the shit faced? We kinda like having you around Heartflowers
Have a good night. As for me,benedryl and tea.
Night ya'll Hugs

I can't tell what it does. It doesn't kill pain, doesn't give a buzz. How many do you have to take?
(06-27-2018, 12:19 AM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't tell what it does. It doesn't kill pain, doesn't give a buzz. How many do you have to take?

IV

Yeah3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6