The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Are You Feeling A Need To Prepare More???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I figure most on here are prepared, at least a little bit.

Are you now feeling a growing sense to do more with your preps??
Not much I can do. I have no room to store anything.
We are pretty prepped...as prepped as we can be, I guess.

IF anything happens...and I will say IF because I am praying that the left is smacked on the head without a citizen intervention...what we are missing I suppose we can acquire.
(06-26-2018, 06:29 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]Not much I can do. I have no room to store anything.

Under beds, in closets, behind sofas. There are ways and no one need ever know that stuff is hidden there.

https://thesurvivalmom.com/finding-storage-space/

https://survivallife.com/emergency-food-...ll-spaces/

Just two sites to get ideas from.
(06-26-2018, 06:36 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]We are pretty prepped...as prepped as we can be, I guess.

IF anything happens...and I will say IF because I am praying that the left is smacked on the head without a citizen intervention...what we are missing I suppose we can acquire.

Make sure you include water and ways to get more.

Stupid left has gone bat crap crazy and only getting worse.
I'm not ready for complete shut down, but I do have certain items I have procured. Wood stoves, outdoor shower, sleeping bags, large tent, wheat in the bin, generators, this and that....... Smileyfud
Yep, I'm getting everything I need now before first of the month when food stamps are activated.
I think there may be quite a bit of hostilely among that group and I don't want to deal with it.
Hopefully I'll remember everything and won't have to go again for a very long time. lol
(06-26-2018, 06:39 PM)WhiteAngel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2018, 06:36 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]We are pretty prepped...as prepped as we can be, I guess.

Make sure you include water and ways to get more.  

Stupid left has gone bat crap crazy and only getting worse.

Good advice!

We bought LifeStraws for everyone and those bathtub water bladders...worst case, we have a pool so we can siphon it if need be.
We are getting extras each time we go to the store. Our supplies dropped way down, except for long term storage (dry goods) that we never touch. Been trying to build back up and get the Hunts spaghetti sauce which is good and usually very cheap. I then dehydrate it. 30 cans fit in a mason jar. Really saves space. Might be putting a lot of the glass stuff in vacuum seal bags to save even more money.
If there is an interest, I have prep info, I can post on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6