The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Naughty Beaver.. Chews through space and time,,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you may know the Beav, And this insite is spot on as he usually has But, Take a look at this and pond-er.. Did he just drop the biggest log or what?

I've got a bad feeling about this. But if you truly believe in majic, Here's your sign!.. lol Thanks Bill.

Make sure to hug your beavers today,  May be a few left.

Lets hope.

Yeah3

Road Glide

(06-24-2018, 01:36 AM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]Some of you may know the Beav, And this insite is spot on as he usually has But, Take a look at this and pond-er.. Did he just drop the biggest log or what?

I've got a bad feeling about this. But if you truly believe in majic, Here's your sign!.. lol Thanks Bill.

Make sure to hug your beavers today,  May be a few left.

Lets hope.

Yeah3

Does Ward and June approve of this? Where is Wally?
The Cleavers were sent to re-education camp and Wally's off his meds.. That's why the Beav had to step up to the plate,

Who's hungry?

popnana

Road Glide

(06-24-2018, 01:45 AM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]The Cleavers were sent to re-education camp and Wally's off his meds.. That's why the Beav had to step up to the plate,

Who's hungry?

popnana

Chuckle
The Naughty Beaver is a true extension of the Almighty G. as are we all, But this is some serious shit.. Biblical stuff here.

Thank God.. Ive been waiting a while now.

Heartflowers
Had to whip the title up a bit.. Was a bit startled at first.

Ham
I remember a place that was saving up for a telescope.. I wonder If they still have it, and I could use it.

Chuckle

Road Glide

(06-24-2018, 03:16 AM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a place that was saving up for a telescope.. I wonder If they still have it, and I could use it.

Chuckle

Jptdknpa

AstroMut is enjoying that Telescope. If you want to use it, will probably cost you $10 a month.
What a douchewaffle he is.. I was permabanned. But to his credit, He dreams big.

Wink
I am a believer in UFO's. I watched two of them one night, for almost two hours. It was amazing.
Pages: 1 2