The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: When you have friends on the left that you love....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
...but it's not working out online via your FB or Twitter feed, or at family and friends gatherings. While we're the majority, it feels like we're the minority due to dis/misinformation fed to the masses via MSM. I only have about 3 leftist friends I've not unfollowed on FB....(and I'm *this close* after this immigration shit to just shut them all down - I'm that sick to my stomach over it all)....then this song came to mind. The left just cannot accept that we are allowed our point of view.

T-Dub

(06-22-2018, 07:47 PM)~hannah~ Wrote: [ -> ]...but it's not working out online via your FB or Twitter feed, or at family and friends gatherings.  While we're the majority, it feels like we're the minority due to dis/misinformation fed to the masses via MSM.   I only have about 3 leftist friends I've not unfollowed on FB....(and I'm *this close* after this immigration shit to just shut them all down - I'm that sick to my stomach over it all)....then this song came to mind.  The left just cannot accept that we are allowed our point of view.

Don't let it get to you, I have parted ways with every friend and family member on the left. You're right, we can't have our own views. They have no qualms saying sayonara to you. It's a goose and gander thing.
I hardly talk to any of my HUGE base of old friends and left Facebook a lonnng time ago because of the rabid hatred frothing from their clogged minds..
I avoid the parties and invites to whatever. They all know I love Trump so I dont want to set myself up for drama.
I know exactly how you feel. Hell, the majority of my brothers and sisters, support the left. I have kids in school, whose teachers have them leaning left. I can't stomach CNN or MSNBC anymore. Or, any MSM now. People need to wake up. See what's really going on. I fear for the future.
Get rid of them.

That song doesnt apply anymore.

Chuckle
Or you have parents that has always been the party they are and see no need to change.
I've been pretty 'milk-toast' regarding my interactions with leftist friends on social platforms to date, but I tell you what...I'm done. I'm done holding back and I don't give a rats ass if they all unfriend me. I'm really just that sick of it all. Just one reply to a freinds post from someone I don't even know) was so full of venom for Trump... she really thinks he's Hitler. They REALLY THINK THAT!

I pray every night...God help us all.
(06-22-2018, 07:54 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I hardly talk to any of my HUGE base of old friends and left Facebook a lonnng time ago because of the rabid hatred frothing from their clogged minds..
I avoid the parties and invites to whatever. They all know I love Trump so I dont want to set myself up for drama.

I've never had any commie bastards as friends. My family and extended family do not have a communist bone in their body. I guess I am lucky.
(06-22-2018, 08:02 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of them.

That song doesnt apply anymore.

Chuckle

Ouch!!!! Chuckle

(06-22-2018, 08:02 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]Or you have parents that has always been the party they are and see no need to change.

Mom was liberal, Dad was conservative. I take after my Dad. I also have his eyes, so I win.

Blush
(06-22-2018, 08:06 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Mmmkay Ultra' pid='405812' dateline='1529711687']
I hardly talk to any of my HUGE base of old friends and left Facebook a lonnng time ago because of the rabid hatred frothing from their clogged minds..

I've never had any commie bastards as friends. My family and extended family do not have a communist bone in their body. I guess I am lucky.
[/quote
]

Can I come live with you guys???   daydream
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9