The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Catherine Austin Fitts – Establishment Stole $50 Trillion & Want to Keep It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

She is a former Wall Street insider, Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing (under Bush 1) and publisher of the Solari Report.  This lady and Dr. Mark Skidmore have discovered that fedgov has disappeared over 21 Trillion dollars (using fake government accounting docs).  This is not the national debt, this is money disappeared thru the pentagon and HUD.  This will profoundly affect the pension funds of the baby boomers and others.

Had enough of this "government" crime yet?  Are your ready to demand this money be tracked down and seized?  Are you ready to demand these criminals be stomped on?

Bump 4 Worthwhile

That lady knows her stuff too. I've followed her a long time.
(06-17-2018, 03:12 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]That lady knows her stuff too. I've followed her a long time.

President Trump needs to appoint her as Secretary of the Treasury.
Or Attorney General, since we don't have one.
Yeah3

(06-17-2018, 03:24 PM)The Comedian :D Wrote: [ -> ]President Trump needs to appoint her as Secretary of the Treasury.
Yeah3

+1.

We could not do any better.
(06-17-2018, 03:24 PM)The Comedian :D Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2018, 03:12 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]That lady knows her stuff too. I've followed her a long time.

President Trump needs to appoint her as Secretary of the Treasury.
Yeah3

Secretary of Treasury for sure.
We DO have an AG, and he has been a very, very busy man. Yeah3

(06-17-2018, 05:16 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]Secretary of Treasury for sure.
We DO have an AG, and he has been a very, very busy man.   Yeah3

Actions speak way louder than words.  We know Sessions supports victimizing Americans with the drug war.  He supports confiscation without due process.  He supports private prisons.  Does he support killing the deep state?  Hmmmm ... so far, this *asshole* looks like the poster boy for the deep state.

This man has no business in government.  Zero, zip, nada.  In my not-so-humble opinion.  If I turn out to be wrong, I'll eat my hat in public.