The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Democratic Candidate Levi Tillemann Pepper Sprays Himself In Campaign Ad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tillemann, an Obama Administration Energy Official is running for Colorado's 6th District..
Is there any sick behavior democrats won't do to get votes?
What a damned dumb ass!
I think that is the district that was re-drawn a few years ago. It was too red so they incorporated some urban areas. Chances are high that they will elect the idiot.
(06-14-2018, 03:09 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]I think that is the district that was re-drawn a few years ago. It was too red so they incorporated some urban areas. Chances are high that they will elect the idiot.

Facepalm
There are 3.1 Million Assault Style Weapons in the USA *
And Levi Tillemann doesn't need any of them, especially steak knives...because he's libel to poke his eye out.

Paid for by the Party of Common Sense that does not want you to be a dumb ass like Levi Tillemann!

--

*I'm pretty we have a shit ton more assault style weapons in the USA than 3.1 million. Since anything can be an assault weapon!
Let the idiot campaign on gun control. That's the quickest way to lose in the USA.