The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Iran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ok, I dont mean to speak out of turn, but  IRAN  and the Persian people   are  next on the  horizon.

The  people of the Green Revolution are waiting  for US leadership  to overthrow the Mullahs.

Obama had the chance to help these people  to oust these nutjobs, but declined.

President  Trump will not  fain to act.
I believe it.

"Persian" people have always been far from my enemy.

and so I keep them closer.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yes, twisted logic.

All should be loved.

Lose Allah.
Trump is the wiser of the wise.

Win incoming.

We hold him to it.

As we should hold ourselves.
Remember Gaddafi

Libyan Militants Seize A Central Bank Branch

Members of the Libyan pro-government forces, backed by locals, on a tank outside the Central Bank

[Image: 54c131496bb3f70d229135d0-1334-890.jpg]

http://www.businessinsider.com/libyan-mi...ide-2015-1

Central Bank's total reserves, and not to the amount stored in Benghazi.

Death of Muammar Gaddafi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Muammar_Gaddafi

The video reportedly left a particularly strong, and consequential, impression on Russia's Vladimir Putin. A senior diplomat who had served at the US embassy in Moscow under the Obama administration reportedly claimed that "Putin had been appalled by Gaddafi’s fate" to the extent that "Putin had watched a video of Gaddafi’s savage death three times, a video that shows him being sodomized with a bayonet.

Ideally Trump settles this before it goes this route.

One way or another, it's going to happen.
(06-12-2018, 04:05 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I dont mean to speak out of turn, but  IRAN  and the Persian people   are  next on the  horizon.

The  people of the Green Revolution are waiting  for US leadership  to overthrow the Mullahs.

Gee, ya' think?

Not exactly hot off the presses, Skippy.

Q's been tellin' us that for quite some time, and of course, @ThomasWictor on Twit gives us the blow-by-blow daily. Chuckle

Of course, you won't get a helluva' lot of reaction around here (Why I stopped posting the Iran threads, btw.) until it's IN YOUR FACE blowin' up in the msm.

Lmao
(06-12-2018, 02:54 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 04:05 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I dont mean to speak out of turn, but  IRAN  and the Persian people   are  next on the  horizon.

Gee, ya' think?

Q's been tellin' us that for quite some time, and of course, @ThomasWictor on Twit gives us the blow-by-blow daily.   Chuckle

Of course, you won't get a helluva' lot of reaction around here (Why I stopped posting the Iran threads, btw.) until it's IN YOUR FACE blowin' up in the msm.

Lmao

Daj, as much as I love and really admire what you are doing on this forum, that reply to a Guest was a real slap down.

Not everyone is as sharp as you are, and they don't deserve disdain.

He opened the post with "Ok, I don't mean to speak out of turn"

Isn't that enough submission to an assumed pecking order?

Had I received that kind of response in my first few posts, I wouldn't be here now.

Please don't lose yourself in ego responses.

Heartflowers

I am doing you a favour.
(06-12-2018, 03:30 PM)Watchful Wrote: [ -> ]

Gee, ya' think?

Q's been tellin' us that for quite some time, and of course, @ThomasWictor on Twit gives us the blow-by-blow daily.   Chuckle

Lmao

Daj, as much as I love and really admire what you are doing on this forum, that reply to a Guest was a real slap down.

Had I received that kind of response in my first few posts, I wouldn't be here now.

Heartflowers

I am doing you a favour.

You can't believe how glad I am to see your 'like'  Daj.

Thank you.

Happy.

Gee, ya' think?

Lmao

Heartflowers

I am doing you a favour.

I appreciate taking up for the underdog, I really do.

And normally, I'm right there with you.

This particular poster has been all over the Q thread trying to drop 'inside' info ~ which is not news nor 'insider' ~ as what is being peddled has been in the Q postings for months.

He was encouraged to participate and even take responsibility/credits for his posts by using a name or even av'ing up.

But no, this poster wants strokes for being an "insider" and he did not get it in the Q thread so has taken the search to page one.

Needing a stroke is one thing and we all do our best to encourage one another at the Fringe. However, that said, you'll be called out as a fake if you're pretending to be someone you're not, to wit: "I don't mean to speak out of turn..." = this is classic "I know something you don't know..." na, na, na, na, na-na.

Fringe posters deserve intellectual honesty.
(06-12-2018, 03:38 PM)Watchful Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 02:54 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]Gee, ya' think?

Lmao

Heartflowers

I am doing you a favour.

You can't believe how glad I am to see your 'like'  Daj.

Thank you.

Happy.

Hope I answered appropriately ~ I'm normally a decent sort of fella' and you did right by calling me on it ~ but there was an extenuating reason. Hope you understand.
(06-12-2018, 03:39 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 02:54 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]Gee, ya' think?

Lmao

Heartflowers

I am doing you a favour.

I appreciate taking up for the underdog, I really do.

And normally, I'm right there with you.

This particular poster has been all over the Q thread trying to drop 'inside' info ~ which is not news nor 'insider' ~ as what is being peddled has been in the Q postings for months.

He was encouraged to participate and even take responsibility/credits for his posts by using a name or even av'ing up.

But no, this poster wants strokes for being an "insider" and he did not get it in the Q thread so has taken the search to page one.

Needing a stroke is one thing and we all do our best to encourage one another at the Fringe.  However, that said, you'll be called out as a fake if you're pretending to be someone you're not, to wit:  "I don't mean to speak out of turn..."  = this is classic "I know something you don't know..." na, na, na, na, na-na.

Fringe posters deserve intellectual honesty.

I missed that somehow, then apologies to you.

Thank you for the correction.

Stay good.
Pages: 1 2