The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: A couple recomendations for the Documentary section.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't see this one up there.  This is probably my favorite Doc of all time.  This is what woke me up when I watched it.  The original had over 5 million views (but youtube hid it or deleted it won't come up in search's anymore) Much more than just a JFK documentary.  This is a documentary about how the cabal operates.

This one is pretty long, but 20:35 is a good place to watch a sample to get a good idea what this is about if you don't have time right now to watch the whole thing.

Here is another good one that has been deleted like a dozen times off youtube.  Always seems to find it's way into being re-posted.  

PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS: NAVAJO RANGERS - UFO FEST 2016

“Ghosts, Skinwalkers, UFOs, Hauntings, Bigfoot & Aliens, Featuring the Phoenix Lights”

Presented by Jonathan Dover and Stanley Milford, Jr.
Cool beans. I'm glad you brought this up because I needed to add that David Koresh docu as well. I've watched the JFK to 911 and it's really good Cheers
I added them but it would be great if we could find those videos where the thumbnails give the title. If not, that's okay tooCheers
(06-09-2018, 03:12 PM)Shamrock007 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't see this one up there.  This is probably my favorite Doc of all time.  This is what woke me up when I watched it.  The original had over 5 million views (but youtube hid it or deleted it won't come up in search's anymore) Much more than just a JFK documentary.  This is a documentary about how the cabal operates.

This one is pretty long, but 20:35 is a good place to watch a sample to get a good idea what this is about if you don't have time right now to watch the whole thing.

Here is another good one that has been deleted like a dozen times off youtube.  Always seems to find it's way into being re-posted.  

Watched the first one a couple months ago, RIVETED. Well worth the time invested. Second one, not sure. Will give it a look.
Do we have this one up there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s