The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Donald Trump - The End of The World Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Road Glide

God I love that guy!   Winning!!!

"What worries me most . . . is the fact that the rules-based international order is being challenged," European Council President Donald Tusk said as the G-7 summit got underway.

Trump's actions, he said, "play into the hands of those who seek a new post-West order where liberal democracy and fundamental freedoms would cease to exist."

Two administration officials acknowledged that Trump simply does not see allies and adversaries in the traditional way, nor any reason to couch his views in diplomatic niceties.

Trump cares very little about the traditional world order, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity about what the president has said in private.

"If President Trump is reelected, and it will be very close, then during his second term, we have to worry about the end of the liberal world order," Kupchan said. "A second term would allow him enough time to do irreparable damage to liberal institutions, to the WTO [World Trade Organization] and Bretton Woods," the 1944 conference where the current international financial system was created, which was quickly followed by the establishment of the United Nations.

"With the petrification of a new normal involving tariffs and protectionism," he said, "that's the definition of the end of the world order."

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/in-donal...er-1864774
(06-09-2018, 12:31 PM)Feckless Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]God I love that guy!   Winning!!!

"What worries me most . . . is the fact that the rules-based international order is being challenged," European Council President Donald Tusk said as the G-7 summit got underway.

Trump's actions, he said, "play into the hands of those who seek a new post-West order where liberal democracy and fundamental freedoms would cease to exist."

Two administration officials acknowledged that Trump simply does not see allies and adversaries in the traditional way, nor any reason to couch his views in diplomatic niceties.

Trump cares very little about the traditional world order, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity about what the president has said in private.

"If President Trump is reelected, and it will be very close, then during his second term, we have to worry about the end of the liberal world order," Kupchan said. "A second term would allow him enough time to do irreparable damage to liberal institutions, to the WTO [World Trade Organization] and Bretton Woods," the 1944 conference where the current international financial system was created, which was quickly followed by the establishment of the United Nations.

"With the petrification of a new normal involving tariffs and protectionism," he said, "that's the definition of the end of the world order."

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/in-donal...er-1864774

[Image: 9DLR4Q3.jpg]
He's My Kind of CEO !

Boot, meet bee hive.
He has made both the Israeli and Saudi very happy indeed, now march onward to destroy evil globalist Iran, we have a party to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um5007XhfPc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O0uR03s7m4

Trump Need I say more? Cheers
SNIP ffrom the OP ..

"Two administration officials acknowledged that Trump simply does not see allies and adversaries in the traditional way, nor any reason to couch his views in diplomatic niceties. "

Love it !! Jptdknpa
I never thought I'd ever say (or experience) such a thing, but I love my President.

Just think how functional the whole planet would be if every nation had a Trump! All those "Trumps", working together in fairness and honesty. Governing with respect for the stability of national customs and the sensibilities of their respective peoples, and for those of other nations.

Wouldn't need open borders and hordes moving around trying to find a ~better life~. Venezuelans would have all the food and toilet paper they need. Somalians wouldn't have to live in mud huts and eat monkey meat while fearing the local warlord. People could have a reasonable standard of living right where they find themselves. That's how it SHOULD be and absolutely COULD be.....New World Order my ass. NWO has done nothing but suck.
I would not take the optimistic view point that they are feeding you in this story.

Donald Trump is one man. There is not another in the republican party that stands for the principles that most people are assigning (possibly falsely) to Trump.

The NWO is a hundred year old plan. In the US, in the 1910's they Federalized the Money System. In the 1930's they federalized your retirement. In the 1960's they Federalized Social Insurance programs. In the 1970's the Educational System. In 2010 the Health Care System.

You think you are playing basketball. They are playing soccer. If they score one goal and sculpt one new giant Federal plan that can't be undone every 10 years, they have won.

They know this. Trump can do what he wants for 8 years, they don't care, they are playing for 2050, when they will have both Europe and America as divided White minority areas. They have literally hundreds of millions of people they can flood into your countries and destroy them.

As Orwell said, “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
Pages: 1 2 3 4