The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Bill Clinton Defends Franken: It Was a 'Difficult Case' and the SNL Women Defended Him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this senile old coot even think before he speaks?  His crew is trying to remove an elected POTUS and then says this...

I think that — I will be honest — the Franken case, for me, was a difficult case, a hard case,” said Clinton. “There may be things I don’t know. But I — maybe I’m just an old-fashioned person, but it seemed to me that there were 29 women on ‘Saturday Night Live’ that put out a statement for him, and that the first and most fantastic story was called, I believe, into question. Too late to wade into it now. I mean, I think it’s a grievous thing to take away from the people a decision they have made, especially when there is an election coming up again. But it’s done now, and I think that all of us should just be focusing on how to do better and how to go forward.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/09/bill-c...n-accuser/
(06-09-2018, 11:19 AM)Flyover Country Wrote: [ -> ]Does this senile old coot even think before he speaks?  His crew is trying to remove an elected POTUS and then says this...

I think that — I will be honest — the Franken case, for me, was a difficult case, a hard case,” said Clinton. “There may be things I don’t know. But I — maybe I’m just an old-fashioned person, but it seemed to me that there were 29 women on ‘Saturday Night Live’ that put out a statement for him, and that the first and most fantastic story was called, I believe, into question. Too late to wade into it now. I mean, I think it’s a grievous thing to take away from the people a decision they have made, especially when there is an election coming up again. But it’s done now, and I think that all of us should just be focusing on how to do better and how to go forward.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/09/bill-c...n-accuser/

I think he's kinda famous for not thinking before he speaks.