The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Chelsea Clinton Doesn't Understand Why People Dislike Her Mother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

There's no way that ugly cow has grown up with that evil old bitch and thinks she anything but corrupt
(06-09-2018, 10:23 AM)Flyover Country Wrote: [ -> ]There's no way that ugly cow has grown up with that evil old bitch and thinks she anything but corrupt
well, she's corrupt too, so...
As a native Arkansawyer, I detest each of the Clinton scumbags, including Chelsea, but I do like Webb Hubbell. He and Vince Foster were not too bad as attorneys go. Vince Foster died as a result of his having a conscience. Come to think of it, I am probably distantly related to the Foster family. My father's maternal GF was James Foster Crawford of Arkansas, the middle given name likely indicating his mother's side of the family.
(06-09-2018, 12:28 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2018, 10:23 AM)Flyover Country Wrote: [ -> ]There's no way that ugly cow has grown up with that evil old bitch and thinks she anything but corrupt
well, she's corrupt too, so...

Of course she is. She gets a $900,000 dollar a year salary from the Clinton Foundation for being on the board. That right there is corrupt!
Poor little horse faced girl prolly can't figure out a lot of things....

1dunno1
I'd not be surprised if Chelsea Clinton didn't understand why her eyesight gets so poor every night that she has to walk over to the wall and press the eye improver switch!

V6sRZf4
If there is evidence that evil and stupidity are connected it's Chelsea Clinton.
So I take it she never met her mother?
(06-09-2018, 02:14 PM)PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]As a native Arkansawyer, I detest each of the Clinton scumbags, including Chelsea, but I do like Webb Hubbell. He and Vince Foster were not too bad as attorneys go. Vince Foster died as a result of his having a conscience. Come to think of it, I am probably distantly related to the Foster family. My father's maternal GF was James Foster Crawford of Arkansas, the middle given name likely indicating his mother's side of the family.

As a fellow Arkansawyer I heartily agree.
By the way, you have the wrong flag showing.
Pages: 1 2