The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Pelosi freezes during simple math problem: 63 minus 15 — ’47, is it?’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know why her party doesn't demand that she go into hiding

The Republicans are meeting on immigration,” she said moments later, calling illegal immigrants “patriotic,” continuing, “Lord knows what will come out of that — hopefully the Lord knows,” throwing her hands into the air.

“We’re been praying very hard on it.”

Then she had trouble with numbers.

Believing Democrats will be successful in the November elections, she said she’d like to “also point out the intensity factor that is out there. Democrats are maybe 15 points, something like 63 to, um,” she said trailing off and staring at reporters.

A voice off camera, either an aide or a reporter jumped in with “47.”

“47, is it?” she said in response.

Never mind it should have been 48.

“I’ve had concerns about China in three areas,” she said moments later. “Uh, the, certainly the disparate, the,” she said before pausing and staring. “Our trade deficit with China which is enormous,” she continued.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-n...th-answer/
Why can't these assholes be found suicided?
@Frigg
They just need to be declared legally mentally incompetent ... dementia or alzheimers ... and removed from office.
Personally I would like her to share more of her wisdom with us and be in front of the cameras as much as possible. Chuckle
One word describes this lady,,,, Lost. Scratchinghead

How can people like this have any part in a countries affairs 1dunno1
I should have posted the video