The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Connecticut HS State Open Track and Field Championships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.dailywire.com/news/31605/wat...nk-berrien

On Monday, when Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, one person broke the State Open records for girls in both the 100 and 200-meter runs.

That person was a biological boy.

... the runner-up was ... also a transgender.

Asked about the two girls who worked for years who got knocked out of the finals by Miller and Yearwood and the two girls who finished seventh and eighth in the finals who were denied a chance to compete in the New England championships, CIAC executive director Karissa Niehoff said, “We do feel for them. Fully agree it doesn’t feel good. The optic isn’t good. But we really do have to look at the bigger issues that speak to civil rights and the fact this is high school sports.”

video of the race in the links.

WTF

[Image: sQgNVpG.jpg]
Ok, I'm out. The freaks can have both coasts.
Man it just ain't right. The guy is a dude in every way. I don't see how the individual could even think of themselves as a "winner".

But this story sums up the who LGBT situation...offend a large majority for the concerns of a very few.
Why not? Just give men acceptance for "beating women"!

Facepalm
(06-07-2018, 08:54 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]Why not?

Cause it's fucking insane and disturbing.

No mention in the story what locker room he showered in.
(06-07-2018, 10:58 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]

Deliberately misquote me again cupcake!

Ham
(06-07-2018, 11:01 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2018, 10:58 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]

Deliberately misquote me again cupcake!

Ham

boohoo
Baby born to transgender man could become first person without a legal mother

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06...n-without/

And the War against Reality continues!

Lawyers representing the parent told a judge that he had been biologically able to get pregnant and give birth but had legally become a man when the child was born.

The man wants to be identified as the child's "father" or "parent" on a birth certificate, however a birth registrar told the man the law requires people who give birth to children to be registered as mothers.

....He said forcing him to register as the child's "mother" breached his human right to respect for private and family life.

So, I guess since Men can not have abortions, if you are a woman and you claim you are a man, you could have any abortion anytime, since you're not capable of having an abortion in the first place! Another problem solved with liberal logic!
(06-07-2018, 08:39 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dailywire.com/news/31605/wat...nk-berrien

On Monday, when Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, one person broke the State Open records for girls in both the 100 and 200-meter runs.

... the runner-up was ...  also a transgender.

Asked about the two girls who worked for years who got knocked out of the finals by Miller and Yearwood and the two girls who finished seventh and eighth in the finals who were denied a chance to compete in the New England championships, CIAC executive director Karissa Niehoff said, “We do feel for them. Fully agree it doesn’t feel good. The optic isn’t good. But we really do have to look at the bigger issues that speak to civil rights and the fact this is high school sports.”

WTF

what was it, Title IX?

Out the window, because mental illness.

Good job 3rd wavers. You done fucked yourselves.

Now, if this weren't kids I wouldn't care as much, but it is kids, therefore I do care. You will not mess up Gen Z long term.

Pretending to be a person of another sex has nothing to do with who you want to screw. Therefore, the T in LGBTQ is conflated and everyone knows it. I've seen the books in the libraries, Ive seen the new bathroom policies and I've seen what is taught. Times almost up. We are taking this back, starting with the destruction of Bill Gates' Common Core.
(06-08-2018, 11:25 AM)DeplorablyCharlotte Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2018, 08:39 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dailywire.com/news/31605/wat...nk-berrien

... the runner-up was ...  also a transgender.

WTF

what was it, Title IX?

Out the window, because mental illness.

Good job 3rd wavers.  You done fucked yourselves.

Now, if this weren't kids I wouldn't care as much, but it is kids, therefore I do care.  You will not mess up Gen Z long term.

Pretending to be a person of another sex has nothing to do with who you want to screw.  Therefore, the T in LGBTQ is conflated and everyone knows it.  I've seen the books in the libraries, Ive seen the new bathroom policies and I've seen what is taught.  Times almost up.  We are taking this back, starting with the destruction of Bill Gates' Common Core.

I always thought Bruce Jenner just wanted to play from the ladies tees.
Pages: 1 2