The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Watch the Mayor of Philadelphia dance because a court ruled Philly could be a sanctuary city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Watch the Mayor of Philadelphia dance because a court ruled Philly could be a sanctuary city... What a slap to the face of immigrants who worked hard to come here legally.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...3D15.1&f=1]
How in the hell can a court sanction illegal activity?

This country is in such a clusterfuck. I can't believe I still live here.
(06-07-2018, 01:27 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]How in the hell can a court sanction illegal activity?

this!
(06-07-2018, 01:27 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]How in the hell can a court sanction illegal activity?

Problem is where would you go? Look at the damned mess that Billy and Slappy are in over there.
(06-07-2018, 01:56 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

Problem is where would you go? Look at the damned mess that Billy and Slappy are in over there.

Australia. I'm going to the outback. Chuckle
Facepalm

Fiji Islands? Chuckle

One word..

Australia.

She fits in already with her opinions I have read on the forum. She was probably meant to be born here..

Chuckle
(06-07-2018, 06:42 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]

Australia. I'm going to the outback.  Chuckle

I just saw this post after I commented.. yes.. yes.. yes..

But you wouldn’t need to be in the outback. We don’t do sanctuary cities cause we don’t tolerate illegal immigrants. Chuckle

We don’t need MAGA cause we are already great. popnana
Australia’s illegal immigrants are, no joke, mainly Americans, Brits and the Chinese.

They overstay their visas..

Jptdknpa
Pages: 1 2