The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Kate Spade commits suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I just saw that, I might have to bury my Kate Spade wallet....
What is with the hangings? Seems a very unpleasant way to go.

~mc~

(06-05-2018, 12:31 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]I just saw that, I might have to bury my Kate Spade wallet....

I have one Kate Spade bag from back when I was a buyer at a clothing store. the owner of the store got it for me in NYC. its one of my favorite bags.

candle

That door knob trick, a la Robin Williams, can't be say to do?

Shite..

Why Kate Spade Won't See A Penny Of The $2.4 Billion Sale To Coach (May 2017)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/...65b215b2b3

I've never heard of this person. What does she do?
(06-05-2018, 12:39 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it just me or does she come off as a little tipsy? Not being irreverant to the dead, so please don't take it as so. To be honest, the wife will be more intrested in the person and handbag thing than I will ever be. I don't believe in most of the Illumanati sacrifice stuff. I do believe that what so many people view as the ideal with money, fame, etc. Well, there is a real miserable side to it. For various reasons with various people. That is a discussion I could spend time discussing. Maybe on another thread so this one isn't hijacked and derailed.

~mc~

(06-05-2018, 12:51 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2018, 12:39 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it just me or does she come off as a little tipsy?  Not being irreverant to the dead, so please don't take it as so.  To be honest, the wife will be more intrested in the person and handbag thing than I will ever be.  I don't believe in most of the Illumanati sacrifice stuff.  I do believe that what so many people view as the ideal with money, fame, etc.  Well, there is a real miserable side to it.  For various reasons with various people.  That is a discussion I could spend  time discussing.  Maybe on another thread so this one isn't hijacked and derailed.

she seemed "rich and stylish" to me 1dunno1

Too bad. Hanging is one painful way to go. Why not a bullet to the head?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10