The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Witch hunts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a long time since I made a thread, but I read something online and wanted to share with the board

https://feminismisahatemovement.tumblr.c...there-will

I think this is a great take on the current witch hunts we’re witnessing take place

Here’s an excerpt;

In the past, when religion (rather than post-marxist political ideology) was the arbiter of public morality, there was a way back, a set of steps clearly laid out by which the ‘sinner’ could atone for their wrongdoing and be welcomed back into the fold and forgiven.

That is entirely absent now. Just look at the articles all been written about Louis CK saying he should not be allowed to tell jokes on stage again. This guy never raped or murdered anyone. He simply asked some women if he could jerk off in front of them, they said yes, and so he did. Yes, it’s embarrassing and squicky, but he’s got his own sexual kinks just like you do, just like every other human being does. Just like everybody judging him.

...How about, instead of grievance culture and identity politics, virtue signalling, ‘intersectional feminism’, the relentless competition to be the biggest victim, we instead throw all of that away and replace them all with this simple maxim:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Because, if we don’t, eventually you yes you will be next.

Eve
The victim mentality is a huge issue..

No one takes responsibility for their actions.
(06-04-2018, 06:58 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]The victim mentality is a huge issue..

We don’t allow forgiveness either.

One act can ruin a life, even if the act isn’t damaging to anybody at all.

Mass hysteria
(06-04-2018, 07:26 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2018, 06:58 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]The victim mentality is a huge issue..

We don’t allow forgiveness either.

One act can ruin a life, even if the act isn’t damaging to anybody at all.

Mass hysteria
Good point..