The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Heavenly Father's Message on "Petty Offences"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I received a message from the heavenly Father this evening, i was walking in nature, when he spoke, "THEY'VE MADE THEMSELVES THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, THEY ARRESTED PEOPLE FOR PETTY OFFENCES". He was referring to the British government and police force due to the police arresting people for "Petty offences".

(06-03-2018, 02:15 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I received a message from the heavenly Father this evening, i was walking in nature, when he spoke,  "THEY'VE MADE THEMSELVES THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, THEY ARRESTED PEOPLE FOR PETTY OFFENCES".  He was referring to the British government and police force due to the police arresting people for "Petty offences".

Basically they've crossed the line. Hence the people have had enough.
(06-03-2018, 02:15 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I received a message from the heavenly Father this evening, i was walking in nature, when he spoke,  "THEY'VE MADE THEMSELVES THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, THEY ARRESTED PEOPLE FOR PETTY OFFENCES".  He was referring to the British government and police force due to the police arresting people for "Petty offences".

Great interview. I knew who he was but I didn't understand how or why.
22 weeks in solitary and they hand him a koran Chuckle

(06-03-2018, 02:49 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]

22 weeks in solitary and they hand him a koran  Chuckle

Yea, great interview. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yea, as we say In London, "there is no flies on him"

Tommy has got a brain in his head.

He's a Londoner.
Chuckle

(06-03-2018, 03:02 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2018, 02:49 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]

22 weeks in solitary and they hand him a koran  Chuckle

Yea, great interview. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yea, as we say In London, "there is no flies on him"

Tommy has got a brain in his head.

He's a Londoner.
Chuckle

Can't say the same for Harry, and Diana says that she is "very annoyed", tell them I am very annoyed".

Islamisation of East London.

How would you feel if you lived in this.

(06-03-2018, 04:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Islamisation of East London.

Damn way past time for a purge.

(06-03-2018, 05:10 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2018, 04:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Islamisation of East London.

Damn way past time for a purge.

Yes.