The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Republican Pat Little: "I'm Running For US Senate In California On Anti-Zionist Platform."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

The world needs more guys like this one running for office! Yeah3
Very interesting...

Yeah3
(06-02-2018, 12:22 AM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting...

Yeah3

Indeed! Yeah  The world is waking up!  Yeah3
(06-02-2018, 12:23 AM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2018, 12:22 AM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting...

Yeah3

Indeed! Yeah  The world is waking up!  Yeah3

It's fantastic to witness!

Cheer
Thanks for Posting this... I have been listening to Richie Allen for a little while.. I like his views and interview style..
My wife voted for this dude because I'm a Little from California. I gave her my blessing.

I will be looking this guy up, thank you.
Oh that will go down like a a fart in a space suit.
(06-02-2018, 04:35 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that will go down like a a fart in a space suit.

They're in a catch 22 situation though: Demonising things they want to shut down doesn't work anymore, and by demonising it they will garner it, what they are trying to hide more, more attention, but demonising stuff through their MSM puppet propaganda networks is the only thing they know how to do well so they will probably end up trying to do that.

SID  NO! Trippynana  [Image: 2TM1UK3.gif] Trippynana  

SID  [Image: WlcacJJ.gif]
Yes, a man that steps all over and spits on flags is someone I would want in office. Very mature. He's a stable guy. Eyeroll His temper tantrums are ridiculous.

Not wanting to serve Israel is one thing, that's fine, but his hatred for all Jews is disturbing. He's obsessive about it.

He won't win.
Pages: 1 2 3 4