The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Dire Situation In Brazil As Gas Runs Out and Tensions Rise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Why is this happening?
Where do they usually get their gas from?

Scratchinghead
No excuse this day in age.....self induced to hurt the populace. Hang the traitors.
(05-25-2018, 05:58 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this happening?  

Scratchinghead

The government is taxing them to death, although I'm sure there is a confluence of reasons on top of that.  BTW, the Illuminati and banksters still have a large influence/control over Brazil (even though Brazil is a BRICS nation.)  It is the reason for the high taxes.
(05-25-2018, 06:04 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]

Scratchinghead

The government is taxing them to death, although I'm sure there is a confluence of reasons on top of that.  BTW, the Illuminati and banksters still have a large influence/control over Brazil (even though Brazil is a BRICS nation.)  It is the reason for the high taxes.

Yes, but this is even beyond the insanely high taxes ... In the vid, they said the gas stations only had a one day supply of gas.
So this is a gasoline shortage as well as the criminally-high taxes!
(05-25-2018, 06:26 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2018, 06:04 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]

Scratchinghead

Yes, but this is even beyond the insanely high taxes ... In the vid, they said the gas stations only had a one day supply of gas.
So this is a gasoline shortage as well as the criminally-high taxes!

The trucks aren't delivering to the gas stations: They say the costs are too high to justify deliveries. No doubt, the taxes on other things are part of the equation. I wonder what the government's move will be next? Ponder
I thought they mostly ran on Ethanol fuel ....
The truckers have blocked the roads in a protest against high taxes.

Here is a link to an article on RT

President threatens to use army to clear Brazil truckers blocking roads in protest

Scratchinghead

It's happening because elections are in 5 months. Brazil now has a conservative government. Marxists are creating discontent by having truckers block the roads. One day people around the world will wake up and realize that Marxists are the enemy of freedom. They should all be thrown in prison.
(05-26-2018, 06:08 AM)OldWhiteGuy Wrote: [ -> ]

Scratchinghead

It's happening because elections are in 5 months.  Brazil now has a conservative government.  Marxists are creating discontent by having truckers block the roads.  One day people around the world will wake up and realize that Marxists are the enemy of freedom.  They should all be thrown in prison.

just like the idiots that were lying down in the Publix stores until they get what they want....

I hope they go in for a raise one day and lay on the floor till the boss has em thrown out....
Pages: 1 2 3