The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: President Trumps Tan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Road Glide

Do you think it's from a tanning bed or is it the spray on kind? Does he tan his whole body or just his face?

I don't mind that he wants a little color on his face but he needs to remove the goggles every now and then, he's starting to look a little funny on t.v.
Colloidal gold supplements.
Black light tanning bed .

Road Glide

(05-24-2018, 01:40 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Colloidal gold supplements.

Never knew something like that existed. Sounds like it's used for a whole host of things.

Europeans have long been aware of the benefits of gold in the system.
Although the Europeans have used colloidal gold for: Reducing the swelling and pain of arthritis, Improved brain function, to improve blood circulation, improving digestion, rejuvenating sluggish organs, improving emotional conditions including depression and anxiety, promote healthier skin and the healing of skin ulcers, promote the healing of burns, combat alcohol addiction, and stress relief

Doesn't mention tanning though. Chuckle
One would think Americans should be fed up with tanned presidents for a while... Anon
(05-24-2018, 01:48 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2018, 01:40 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Colloidal gold supplements.

Never knew something like that existed.  Sounds like it's used for a whole host of things.

Europeans have long been aware of the benefits of gold in the system.
Although the Europeans have used colloidal gold for: Reducing the swelling and pain of arthritis, Improved brain function, to improve blood circulation, improving digestion, rejuvenating sluggish organs, improving emotional conditions including depression and anxiety, promote healthier skin and the healing of skin ulcers, promote the healing of burns, combat alcohol addiction, and stress relief

Doesn't mention tanning though.   Chuckle

It gives your skin a gold glow.

Colloidal Silver...too much of that one can make you turn blue.
WGAS?
(05-24-2018, 02:04 PM)Terpentin Wrote: [ -> ]One would think Americans should be fed up with tanned presidents for a while... Anon

I don't care what color the President is, he can be purple for all I care, as long as he is making American a better place for Americans and actually doing his job, I'm good.
True. Fingers crossed, but I wouldn´t bet the farm on it.
Maybe he's like this guy.

This is how most people in the UK percieve Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9aFwZ069g
Pages: 1 2