The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: SVU Season finale: the Cartel are Animals!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I happen to watch the 2-hour season finale of SVU, that is Special Victims Unit the longest running drama on TV at the moment. I've watched it from time to time in the past...

Anyway the finale was a superb show...twists and turns, surprises... My guess is it'll win an Emmy for what it's worth. One of the main Foci was the human trafficking across the Mexican border for sexual trade and other purposes. And in a touching, horrifying way the consequences of having a border that allows people to traffic humans back and forth.
Anyway during the course of the trial the cartel were called Animals. I've seen three or four instances now recently where people are calling them animals and ( obviously this was filmed months ago) --- this is why, & yet another point where whining about a simple Trump statement does nothing more than elevate his numbers.

by the way you are in for a surprise if you Google the phrase Mexican cartel animals
[Image: d9KZfAn.jpg]
Thank you for the review. SVU was my favorite show for many years-I would even binge watch. Cheer
I quit watching for 3 reasons. No more Elliot Stabler tears ,home schoolers were ALWAYS villified and so were southerners.
Human trafficking and human sacrifice came up at least once a season. I remember one where a boy from Africa was sent to a wealthy man via a shipping crate and when the man was done, he gave the child over for a quasi Santeria style sacrifice. Then they discovered LOTS of African children and busted the whole lot of those bastids Heartflowers
I kinda miss that show.
(05-24-2018, 12:57 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I remember one where a boy from Africa was sent to a wealthy man via a shipping crate and when the man was done, he gave the child over for a quasi Santeria style sacrifice. Then they discovered LOTS of African children and busted the whole lot of those bastids  
Reminds me of a real case that occurred a while back, that some of our detectives helped out with.

Several young girls were being held locked up in basements, in the Mid West. They were being sold for a number of nefarious reasons.

Color or race doesn't really matter to some species of animals.
But Schumer and Pelosi said they're just like us. They have a spark of divinity. The Libtards support them over Americans
They are animals.

They have no problem murdering innocent people and making them into tamales for their rivals to eat.

(I really wish I was kidding).
(05-24-2018, 02:40 PM)Flyover Country Wrote: [ -> ]But Schumer and Pelosi said they're just like us.  They have a spark of divinity.   The Libtards support them over Americans
And we all know what happens when there is a spark near anything combustible, whether you can see it or smell it.

The results can be extremely deadly.
I don't like comparing them to animals, usually most animals only kill to survive etc. Every minute of every day is based on survival for them and their young. These people are far worse then that, and I believe we have failed as a species for allowing this to happen. People should not have to worry about this. It's time to start having wars that matter, for justice, not blowing up mud huts in shitstainstan, how about targeting some known drug dealers, cartel members??? Mark my words, its going to happen....we can potentially have "peace" on earth....but the path to it will be paved with the skulls and bone of the vermin.
(05-24-2018, 12:57 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the review. SVU was my favorite show for many years-I would even binge watch. Cheer
I quit watching for 3 reasons. No more Elliot Stabler tears ,home schoolers were ALWAYS villified and so were southerners.
Human trafficking and human sacrifice came up at least once a season. I remember one where a boy from Africa was sent to a wealthy man via a shipping crate and when the man was done, he gave the child over for a quasi Santeria style sacrifice. Then they discovered LOTS of African children and busted the whole lot of those bastids  Heartflowers
I kinda miss that show.

Yes... I have quit watching several shows when I just finally got sick and tired of them playing into the agenda and denigrating the things that I knew were good things...sigh

Ham
(05-24-2018, 03:49 PM)atabrigade Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't like comparing them to animals,

usually most animals only kill to survive etc. Every minute of every day is based on survival for them and their young. These people are far worse then that, and I believe we have failed as a species for allowing this to happen. People should not have to worry about this. It's time to start having wars that matter, for justice, not blowing up mud huts in shitstainstan, how about targeting some known drug dealers, cartel members??? Mark my words, its going to happen....we can potentially have "peace" on earth....but the path to it will be paved with the skulls and bone of the vermin.

Heartflowers
Yes,
I've heard this view mentioned humorously and otherwise when talking about this issue...
I think it is an insult to animals to call these monsters animals
say a lot of people.
however ( just for the sake of conversation )
in the case of human beings this is about the carnal side versus the spiritual side. The human being gets to be spiritualised through creation and then choice. Created as a spiritual being, in the very image of the creator (!)---the human being in its correct state is divine. And existence is a bliss, a paradise, a union with the most powerful force of all. Love.
But when "sin" is choosen--a chasm erupts, separating the soul from the force of love and the life in the spirit.  ( Hence the term, mortal sin).  sorrow and a contrite heart mends such a horrible rip--
I say horrible because imagine someone you loved  leaving you on purpose. What could be worse than that?

When the sacred force of the spirit is eliminated from one's life, one  lives only in the carnal state, and demonic elements enter.

That's why these so-called cartel animals are out of control vicious, taking joy in unheard of Cruelty. Et cetera. That is not human. Nor is it animal nature, although people use the word instead of carnal nature.
Humans are meant to be divine, grounded in love, filled with a holy and mystical spirit.
Pages: 1 2