The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Tigers are roaring across the lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello sweetie’s  Heartflowers  Yes, I said Tigers are roaring and lately they have been really worked up. It is a bit unnerving.  Yeah3  For 18 yrs we’ve been hearing this and only the last year or so did I finally figure it out. I watched a YT video and  all of a sudden I thought “ that is the Sasquatch having sex sound!”  Jptdknpa   “Or maybe the water treatment plant or the dam opening.” Railroad...?

We have often wondered what it was and figured we’d never know.

Then I saw this video   And realized it was only....Tigers.
Facepalm

It’s really kind of scary.  I took a voice memo of it but I don’t know how to post it.  
Did you know that there are more tigers in Tx than in India?  That they know of.... I’m a mile away and I’ve been hearing them for almost 20 yrs.
(05-20-2018, 11:48 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]Hello sweetie’s  Heartflowers  Yes, I said Tigers are roaring and lately they have been really worked up. It is a bit unnerving.  Yeah3  For 18 yrs we’ve been hearing this and only the last year or so did I finally figure it out. I watched a YT video and  all of a sudden I thought “ that is the Sasquatch having sex sound!”  Jptdknpa   “Or maybe the water treatment plant or the dam opening.” Railroad...?

Facepalm

It’s really kind of scary.  I took a voice memo of it but I don’t know how to post it.  
Did you know that there are more tigers in Tx than in India?  That they know of.... I’m a mile away and I’ve been hearing them for almost 20 yrs.

I had a mountain lion roar just as I turned my back to close the garage door! He was somewhere in the trees close to me. The hair stood up on the back of my neck!!! Terrifying scream! Scream1
"Never get out of the boat. Absolutely godamned right." - Capt. Willis

Watchful

This is exactly how my rabbit was

Utterly ungrateful.

Would beg, irresistibly sweet, ears forward, sitting position.

Once he had snatched his favorite snack, he would spin around, move 2 feet away, spin around again, puff himself up,

try to kill me with the evil stare and grunt 4 times.

After he had eaten it, he pretended it had never happened, and begged again.

Once he was blind he stopped doing it.

Tigers are worse of course, they live much longer.
(05-20-2018, 11:48 PM)RiverSong Wrote: [ -> ]Hello sweetie’s  Heartflowers  Yes, I said Tigers are roaring and lately they have been really worked up. It is a bit unnerving.  Yeah3  For 18 yrs we’ve been hearing this and only the last year or so did I finally figure it out. I watched a YT video and  all of a sudden I thought “ that is the Sasquatch having sex sound!”  Jptdknpa   “Or maybe the water treatment plant or the dam opening.” Railroad...?

Facepalm

ENZO and DIEGO!!! I love those guys!!

Just finished watching today's video before checking in here. He has a whole menagerie - 2 tigers, 1 monkey (but he runs a monkey daycare - so there's about 6 or 7 during the day), around 15 dogs and 18'ish cats and a hedgehog. It's a nice relaxing channel.
(05-21-2018, 12:20 PM)Watchful Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly how my rabbit was

Utterly ungrateful.

Once he had snatched his favorite snack, he would spin around, move 2 feet away, spin around again, puff himself up,

Diego's been getting better about the food. It's starting to depend more on how he's given the food than that he just has food. When he's made to wait between each piece until Michael decides to give him another, he's much calmer. But give him a bowl of food and he gets all growly.

Watchful

(05-21-2018, 01:41 PM)Copernica Wrote: [ -> ]

Utterly ungrateful.

Diego's been getting better about the food.  It's starting to depend more on how he's given the food than that he just has food.  When he's made to wait between each piece until Michael decides to give him another, he's much calmer.  But give him a bowl of food and he gets all growly.

How do you put a bowl of food inside, when you are the food?
sounds like snoring. Lol
(05-21-2018, 02:29 PM)Watchful Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2018, 01:41 PM)Copernica Wrote: [ -> ]

Utterly ungrateful.

Diego's been getting better about the food.  It's starting to depend more on how he's given the food than that he just has food.  When he's made to wait between each piece until Michael decides to give him another, he's much calmer.  But give him a bowl of food and he gets all growly.

How do you put a bowl of food inside, when you are the food?

Very carefully.

Facepalm

" Tigers across the lake "

Keep in mind Tigers can swim .
Pages: 1 2