The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Trump don't go to Singapore..its a Setup...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump don't go to Singapore..its a setup

after rethinking this and knowing the Clintons gave the NK all the Nuke data anyway...

I believe that they are trying to set him up for the Killshot and down the Plane over Singapore...

Everyone send this message to the trump White house comments page

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

I just have a feeling...

Gotta get outside and finish my project before the rain..see ya later...

listen to rush..starts now....
Victoria Toensing: ‘It’s Time To Protect The President, Not Robert Mueller’…

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breakin...t-mueller/
(05-18-2018, 12:19 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Victoria Toensing: ‘It’s Time To Protect The President, Not Robert Mueller’…

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breakin...t-mueller/

Agreed..... Trump is treading very dangerous waters, but he's always been at least 8 moves ahead of them so let's pray if he does go that he is very well protected.
This is a really dangerous time for Trump now. Before, they could just hope to ride out his four years, or pray for his impeachment. He'd signaled that he was willing to let everything drop. But they didn't accept his peace offering...... they hired Mueller and pressed harder. Now this IG report is about to drop and these assholes are going down.

If they ever thought about taking him out, now is when they'd do it.

Trump needs to stay home and lay low.

Some scary shit to think about. But you never know what tricks DJT has in his bag.
(05-18-2018, 12:39 PM)OldWhiteGuy Wrote: [ -> ]This is a really dangerous time for Trump now.  Before,  they could just hope to ride out his four years,  or pray for his impeachment.  He'd signaled that he was willing to let everything drop.  But they didn't accept his peace offering...... they hired Mueller and pressed harder.  Now this IG report is about to drop and these assholes are going down.  

If they ever thought about taking him out,  now is when they'd do it.  

Trump needs to stay home and lay low.

He will never cave to the Swamp. Call it machismo, a Yuge set of balls, or just simply belief in his Abilities/mission. While flying would be the best option it also makes a more accessible target due to our advanced technology. Perhaps a return to a simpler method of Transportation like Roosevelt used during WW2 on his overseas trips, a battleship or heavy cruiser Since nothing similar size wise is currently active, I would suggest a Carrier Battle Group Has everything needed including a majority of supportive personal, air assets, and numerous self defense capability's but lets not forget the visual WOW factor
It would be something if they attempted this and took down a bait plane...it would INSTANTLY expose them.

In any case, if I was them, I wouldn't dare risk harming President Trump...because, unlike the last time the deep state took out a president, we know where these assholes live.

(05-18-2018, 03:07 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]It would be something if they attempted this and took down a bait plane...it would INSTANTLY expose them.

In any case, if I was them, I wouldn't dare risk harming President Trump...because, unlike the last time the deep state took out a president, we know where these assholes live.

Yep, and been waiting for decades.