The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Champions League Final.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Getting really excited and we have eight days to go.

YNWA.
(05-18-2018, 08:02 AM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]Getting really excited and we have eight days to go.

YNWA.

https://www.rt.com/sport/427000-isis-mes...beheading/

I'm a bit worried in all reality...a Muslim vs a European when it comes down to it. For those that do not know footie...Mohamed Salah (a Muslim from Egypt) vs Ronaldo from Portugal is the 'real' match. I know the RT link doesn't have Salah in it because...he is Muslim?
But I am sure Messi (from Argentine and non-Muslim) will be in attendance at the game.
(05-18-2018, 01:07 PM)The Pastor Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2018, 08:02 AM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]Getting really excited and we have eight days to go.

YNWA.

https://www.rt.com/sport/427000-isis-mes...beheading/

I'm a bit worried in all reality...a Muslim vs a European when it comes down to it.  For those that do not know footie...Mohamed Salah (a Muslim from Egypt) vs Ronaldo from Portugal is the 'real' match.  I know the RT link doesn't have Salah in it because...he is Muslim?
But I am sure Messi (from Argentine and non-Muslim) will be in attendance at the game.

Hi Pastor. Did you see the isis stuff threatening the WC in Russia too ?

Any sporting occasion must be a nightmare to police atm.

YNWA.

Seeing as you despise Muslims, Billy, do you support Mo Salah when he plays for Liverpool? Scratchinghead
(05-18-2018, 02:48 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

YNWA.

Seeing as you despise Muslims, Billy, do you support Mo Salah when he plays for Liverpool?  Scratchinghead

I think if you look back it will be Islamists is the word you should have used there. Totally different.

(05-18-2018, 03:43 PM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2018, 02:48 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

YNWA.

Seeing as you despise Muslims, Billy, do you support Mo Salah when he plays for Liverpool?  Scratchinghead

I think if you look back it will be Islamists is the word you should have used there. Totally different.

OK. So you don't mind some Muslims then, just not the Islamist types?
We have broken the week. Drinks Drinks Drinks
If Liverpool win - will the Pope stand down, making three popes, or will one die?

1dunno1
FA Cup final today so will catch you all much later or even tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5