The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Paddock 2.0? Man Claiming to Be Federal Agent Found in Hotel With Arsenal & Psych Meds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Waikiki, HI – After a man’s social media posts were flagged by the FBI, a tip to the Honolulu Police resulted in officers finding a large cache of loaded weapons during a welfare check at his hotel room.

Hawaii News Now reported that the FBI alerted local authorities to “suspicious” social media posts in which a person was claiming to be a federal agent. The specific contents of the messages or how the FBI was initially alerted has not been made public.

In an email regarding the incident, the Honolulu Police Department stated:

“HPD officers responded to a report of a suspicious male in Waikiki yesterday. The male was located and taken to a hospital for evaluation, where he remains. No charges have been filed at this time.

Investigators recovered the man’s belongings, which included firearms and knives. HPD and FBI investigators are continuing to work on this case, and no further information is being released at this time.”

Strangely, the 38-year-old man reportedly told law enforcement that he was on a mission hunting terrorist cells, according to Hawaii News Now.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/90069-2/
If he was hunting terrorists then he definitely wasn't working for our intelligence agencies
Throw him in Pele!!!

Cheer Cheer Cheer
There was also this guy.
[Image: nwmqkiT.png]
(05-14-2018, 07:46 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]There was also this guy.

And remember the other one from a couple of months ago? I think it was in Massachusetts, but not positive. The guy called the police to his hotel and they found a bunch of weapons. He, too, was on a secret mission.

Doomed

Something fuckey is goin on...
(05-14-2018, 07:50 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 07:46 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]There was also this guy.

And remember the other one from a couple of months ago? I think it was in Massachusetts, but not positive.  The guy called the police to his hotel and they found a bunch of weapons.  He, too, was on a secret mission.

Doomed

Something fuckey is goin on...

Yup.
I agree.