The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Mark Dice: I Love Global Warming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NO MOAR SYRUP?!?!?! librage [Image: HMXwKfB.gif] Triggered
(05-14-2018, 08:44 AM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]NO MOAR SYRUP?!?!?! librage [Image: HMXwKfB.gif] Triggered

Lmao
Scream1

When I read or see reports like this I am more and more inclined to be a hermit.

EDIT: I have a craving for French Toast with Maple syrup.

(05-14-2018, 10:03 AM)SlowLoris Wrote: [ -> ]Scream1

When I read or see reports like this I am more and more inclined to be a hermit.

EDIT: I have a craving for French Toast with Maple syrup.

Scratchinghead me too
first off, that reflected sunlight doesn't just vaporize into space, so that's flawed logic - putting tinfoil over the atmosphere makes as much (or more) sense if your goal is to stop the sunlight from warming things up... Eyeroll

second, the blinding white light reflected back into the eyes of the drivers on the roads might have a detrimental effect? Ham and that paint wouldn't be slipperier than asphalt when it gets wet, would it? Slap

One good effect - when you walk your dog across these streets, in the daytime, their little paws will stay cooler! Cheer but that paint will be chipping off, and probably emitting some nasty toxic fumes into the atmosphere, if it has anything in common with other paints... Scratchinghead

As for the pancakes - full of unhealthy ingredients in general - and most people don't even use real maple syrup (which is actually believed to be healthier than the flavored corn syrup most people put on their pancakes....losing maple syrup is undesirable, I agree (and their beautiful wood, oxygen for us to breathe, shade...))

But if we lose chocolate.. that WOULD be disasterous!!! Scream1

something must be done!! Hiding3
(05-14-2018, 08:10 AM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]

way to spend the money. if they don't consume all of their budget they'll have less next time.