The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Texas Woman Wins Over a Million on an $18 Bet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Road Glide

What a stroke of luck! Good for her!

An $18 bet paid off in a huge way for an Austin woman Saturday at Retama Park race track in Selma, Texas.

Margaret Reid walked away with a cool $1.2 million when Justify won the Kentucky Derby, reports CBS San Antonio affiliate KENS-TV.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-de...for-roses/

Just watch how fast she'll blow it all away.

T-Dub

(05-07-2018, 06:45 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Just watch how fast she'll blow it all away.

Watch how fast friends and family show up.

Road Glide

She says she's going to take a vacation, invest some, and use some to pay for her daughters college.

I bet a new Cadillac is on the agenda too. Yeah3
(05-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]What a stroke of luck!  Good for her!

An $18 bet paid off in a huge way for an Austin woman Saturday at Retama Park race track in Selma, Texas.

Margaret Reid walked away with a cool $1.2 million when Justify won the Kentucky Derby, reports CBS San Antonio affiliate KENS-TV.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kentucky-de...for-roses/

Damn! That would be fun! Cheer

(05-07-2018, 06:51 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]She says she's going to take a vacation, invest some, and use some to pay for her daughters college.

I bet a new Cadillac is on the agenda too.   Yeah3

Cadillac? Do they make those Trans AMs?

Road Glide

(05-07-2018, 07:36 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2018, 06:51 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]She says she's going to take a vacation, invest some, and use some to pay for her daughters college.

Lmao

That would be Pontiac, the poor white peoples version of Cadillac.

(05-07-2018, 07:55 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2018, 07:36 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao

That would be Pontiac, the poor white peoples version of Cadillac.

Oh, like the Vibes? And the Aztecs? And, the Solstice?
Cool. They should bring back the Gremlins.