The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Suspicious Observer Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today's video is a prime example of why I like his presentations. After the opening recounts of the past 24hrs, he goes into other aspects that some will probably find uninteresting. YMMV. For first-timers, I would suggest checking the links below the video. He has numerous websites that explain a lot for those unfamiliar, including one that can get you started in predicting quakes for yourself.

https://youtu.be/lF2xKLW-RM8

Troposphere look thin last night.
(05-07-2018, 10:45 AM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]Today's video is a prime example of why I like his presentations. After the opening recounts of the past 24hrs, he goes into other aspects that some will probably find uninteresting. YMMV. For first-timers, I would suggest checking the links below the video. He has numerous websites that explain a lot for those unfamiliar, including one that can get you started in predicting quakes for yourself.

https://youtu.be/lF2xKLW-RM8

Coronal hole streams are quieting down along with the departing sunspots which is good news for us as the geomagnetic fluctuations begin to also calm. Nothing remarkable from the sun predicted for the near future but we are in a solar minimum which means an uptick in earthquakes. Its going to be an interesting couple of years ahead.
(05-07-2018, 11:25 AM)Moon Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]Coronal hole streams are quieting down along with the departing sunspots which is good news for us as the geomagnetic fluctuations begin to also calm. Nothing remarkable from the sun predicted for the near future but we are in a solar minimum which means an uptick in earthquakes. Its going to be an interesting couple of years ahead.

OK, I'm under the concept that the solar winds released from the coronal holes are what triggers the earthquakes. With the absence of sunspots lately, then why the shakers? Heh heh, I'm no expert and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn. So please, seriously, help an amateur out here.

The good news regarding the absence of sunspots is there's very little chance of CME's triggering another Carrington Event. On the other hand, those same solar flares are what blows away cosmic radiation. So during the solar minimum, we can expect skin cancer rates to increase. And there's the elevated dosage that airlines passengers will be exposed to as well.

On the relationship between cosmic rays, solar activity and powerful earthquakes

The discussion here here seems to point to conclusion that cosmic rays play much more prominent
role that is currently believed; specifically: 1) cosmic ray intensity seems to correlate with seismic
activity on Earth much better than solar activity.

Link is a pdf

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1403.5728.pdf

The USGS has stated that there is an increase in earthquakes in the US part of which is not due to fracking, check out my post # 4 in the thread below -

https://the-fringe.com/thread-a_4_6_in_the_gom
(05-07-2018, 11:42 AM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2018, 11:25 AM)Moon Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]Coronal hole streams are quieting down along with the departing sunspots which is good news for us as the geomagnetic fluctuations begin to also calm. Nothing remarkable from the sun predicted for the near future but we are in a solar minimum which means an uptick in earthquakes. Its going to be an interesting couple of years ahead.

OK, I'm under the concept that the solar winds released from the coronal holes are what triggers the earthquakes. With the absence of sunspots lately, then why the shakers? Heh heh, I'm no expert and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn. So please, seriously, help an amateur out here.

The good news regarding the absence of sunspots is there's very little chance of CME's triggering another Carrington Event. On the other hand, those same solar flares are what blows away cosmic radiation. So during the solar minimum, we can expect skin cancer rates to increase. And there's the elevated dosage that airlines passengers will be exposed to as well.

There are two reason: 1] the earth's rotation slows down periodically that destabilizes the plates and we are entering that slowing down period, and 2]

"Comment AEC: What is not taken into account by the research team in this study: My readers are aware of the strong inverse correlation between earthquakes and cosmic rays. Low solar magnetic field and low sun spot activity (as in a solar minimum) mean high cosmic ray influx which leads to an increase in earthquakes and an increase of explosive eruptions of silica rich volcanoes. Indeed, the cosmic ray influx has increased by up to 18% in the last two years. The number of earthquakes has been rising in the last decade. See the previous article (video) about the fall of the three shields in order to understand the main reason for the increase in earthquakes and weather anomalies."

https://abruptearthchanges.com/2017/11/2...ion-slows/