The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What's Your Favorite Firearm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
What's your favorite firearm?

I've always loved the firearms from the old west.  I've got a decent collection,  but I don't like to shoot the older ones.  I guess my favorite shooter is my Henry Big Boy lever action rifle in .45LC.  I've also got a couple Ruger Vaquero pistols in the same caliber.  They're a lot of fun,  plus they can take some abuse if you enjoy experimenting with loading your own ammo.
Smileyfud

I've put a lot of rounds through mine and it still shoots like new.

(05-04-2018, 02:50 PM)OldWhiteGuy Wrote: [ -> ]What's your favorite firearm?

I've love the firearms from the old west.  I've got a decent collection,  but I don't like to shoot the older ones.  I guess my favorite shooter is my Henry Big Boy lever action rifle in .45LC.  I've also got a couple Ruger Vaquero pistols in the same caliber.  They're a lot of fun,  plus they can take some abuse if you enjoy experimenting with loading your own ammo.
Smileyfud

That is a beautiful rifle!

T-Dub

I've love the firearms from the old west.  I've got a decent collection,  but I don't like to shoot the older ones.  I guess my favorite shooter is my Henry Big Boy lever action rifle in .45LC.  I've also got a couple Ruger Vaquero pistols in the same caliber.  They're a lot of fun,  plus they can take some abuse if you enjoy experimenting with loading your own ammo.
Smileyfud

Damn you come up with some hard questions. Chuckle

I gotta think for a bit.
(05-04-2018, 02:57 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]

Smileyfud

I gotta think for a bit.

I like the old tried and true rifles and pistols..

Battle or field tested and proven... Accurate dependable and verifiable provenance.

Utility.

I really like the 45lc varieties and for larger hunting a Browning 30-06

Mlitary rifles.

7.62 x 39

.556?

.223?
9 mm.
.357?
All shotgun bores up to a 10 ga.

Lmao Fuck it..... I like them all. I wish I could take every Brit who wanted to out shooting in the woods...

First and always safety and safe handling and usage..

Then the fun would begin... I took two brothers from Chestire on an overnighter and canoeing trip...next day we shot 700 various rounds...

They were both all over it instantly! Like a duck on a June bug.

They were afraid of guns before that.

It is just plain old fun... Women are always better shots out of the chute too...
The Marlin 336ER chambered for 356 Winchester.

[Image: V1Fse7R.jpg]

Best gun I ever owned. It was a dead accurate and would stop anything in North America.

Smileyfud

I feel like what Frigg said below: I like them all. But since you said 'favorite shooter,' the one that always makes me look better than I really am is my Walther PPQ.
(05-04-2018, 02:56 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]That is a beautiful rifle!

Thanks.  It's a real sweet shooter. I'm not in love with the tube magazine, but you can't have everything.  Like he says in the video,  having pistols in the same caliber as your rifle is really nice.  I had a really cool leather scabbard made for this rifle.  It's great to strap it to a saddle or throw it in the trunk.  

Here's a pic...

[Image: PYvyrzB.jpg]
[Image: rOeVeAS.jpg]

My two favorites..
(05-04-2018, 03:24 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2018, 02:57 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]

Smileyfud

I gotta think for a bit.

I like the old tried and true rifles and pistols..

Battle or field tested and proven... Accurate dependable and verifiable provenance.

Utility.

Mlitary rifles.

7.62 x 39

.556?

.223?
9 mm.
.357?

Lmao   Fuck it..... I like them all. I wish I could take every Brit who wanted to out shooting in the woods...

Then the fun would begin... I took two brothers from Chestire on an overnighter and canoeing trip...next day we shot 700 various rounds...

It is just plain old fun... Women are always better shots out of the chute too...

Old reliable colt 1911
(05-04-2018, 03:31 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]The Marlin 336ER chambered for 356 Winchester.

[Image: V1Fse7R.jpg]

Best gun I ever owned. It was a dead accurate and would stop anything in North America.

Man, I like that one. That's a great rifle!
(05-04-2018, 03:24 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]I like the old tried and true rifles and pistols..

Utility.

Mlitary rifles.

7.62 x 39

.556?

.223?
9 mm.
.357?

Lmao   Fuck it..... I like them all. I wish I could take every Brit who wanted to out shooting in the woods...

You gotta pick one! ... lol... Which one you bringing?

(05-04-2018, 02:57 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Damn you come up with some hard questions. Chuckle

I gotta think for a bit.

Come on buddy.... you can pick one. If I said, let's go shooting today, what would you bring?

(05-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Jedediah Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like what Frigg said below:  I like them all.   But since you said 'favorite shooter,'   the one that always makes me look better than I really am is my Walther PPQ.

I've never fired a Walther. Heard great things about them though. What do you like about yours?

(05-04-2018, 03:33 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]Old reliable colt 1911

Nothing wrong with that at all. Great pistol!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21