The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: L.A. Antifa Group Hangs Trump in Effigy, Calls for 'Revolutionary Violence'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
An antifa group in Los Angeles celebrated May Day by holding a small march, hanging a Trump effigy, and advocating for "revolutionary violence" against the "capitalist state" in order to "create real political power."

"We must carry out military actions against the enemies of the people!” a member of the L.A. cell of the Red Guards said in a speech published on the group's blog.

We've obtained the transcript from a #MayDay speech given by an #Antifa group in LA. This is just one of the many quotes in which they call for "revolutionary violence". cc: @FBILosAngeles; @LAPDHQ; @DHSgov

Full report with more quotes here: https://t.co/yRbWU3TGtN pic.twitter.com/OtkB6MlMVC
— Far Left Watch (@FarLeftWatch) May 3, 2018

The Red Guards is a Maoist group that hopes to duplicate in the United States the anarchy and terror Chairman Mao's Red Guards inflicted on China during the Cultural Revolution of the 1960s and 1970s. The group also identifies as "antifascist" and has cells throughout the United States.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/la-antifa-g...ist-state/
Was just making the same thread and backed out.

They are walking, talking, explosive oral diarrhea, spewing from mental herpes infested, booger encrusted oral sphincters.
I wish they'd shut the fuck up and bring it on. I'm getting to old and f'd up to fight. Mostly just too f'd up.
FBI Won't do anything about them. They have too much on their plate covering each others asses and slinging shit at Trump hoping something will stick.
Was just talking to hubby about summer coming which would mean more protesting violent herds causing nothing but more hate
Maoist eh ?

Guess They haven't read His Little Red Book then . " Political Power comes out of the barrel of a gun . " Or was it " grows out of " ? No matter . Expect that Neighborhood has more Barrels available than the Anti - Fa Faries .

Now , go look through that Chinese Art of War book also and see what a real Military Mind would think of Your proposal .

Or better yet , come on down to the OZARKS ! You'll be Greeted with Open ARMS . Wink Wink
(05-04-2018, 11:41 AM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]I wish they'd shut the fuck up and bring it on. I'm getting to old and f'd up to fight. Mostly just too f'd up.

This is why “they” have waited to start taking down America = for our generation to age and get too ill to fight the REAL fight
(05-04-2018, 12:01 PM)WhiteAngel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2018, 11:41 AM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]I wish they'd shut the fuck up and bring it on. I'm getting to old and f'd up to fight. Mostly just too f'd up.

This is why “they” have waited to start taking down America = for our generation to age and get too ill to fight the REAL fight

You're right about that. This is how it starts every time in history with the leftists. First with the mouth, then with the riots, then with the killing.
Every time.
(05-04-2018, 12:00 PM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]Maoist eh ?

Guess They haven't read His Little Red Book then . " Political Power comes out of the barrel of a gun . " Or was it " grows out of " ? No matter . Expect that Neighborhood has more Barrels available than the Anti - Fa Faries .

Now , go look through that Chinese Art of War book also and see what a real Military Mind would think of Your proposal .

Or better yet , come on down to the OZARKS ! You'll be Greeted with Open ARMS .   Wink  Wink

Yeah, they are going to end up in places they didn't even know existed. Are they in for a surprise or what?
In for a surprise ?

The biggest Surprise of Their Lives I reckon .

Got a few mining holes around here . Wet sinks . Some big ol ' sawdust piles as well . They could explore to hearts content .
Pages: 1 2 3