The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Framed for Murder By His Own DNA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We leave traces of our genetic material everywhere, even on things we’ve never touched. That got Lukis Anderson charged with a brutal crime he didn’t commit.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2018/...is-own-dna
At least wear gloves and don't leave cigarette butts around.
I can never work out how rich people have these lavish homes so easy to break into.
That was a very scary read. From now on I will wonder what trouble my loose DNA out in the world can get me into. You go to the grocery store and buy some loose oranges. You pick them up to find ones that are firm and not over ripe. How many people per day will handle that same mushy orange and put it back? Will one later commit a crime and leave your DNA behind?
(05-03-2018, 01:43 AM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]That was a very scary read. From now on I will wonder what trouble my loose DNA out in the world can get me into. You go to the grocery store and buy some loose oranges. You pick them up to find ones that are firm and not over ripe. How many people per day will handle that same mushy orange and put it back? Will one later commit a crime and leave your DNA behind?

I know, right?

The dude is lucky that he drank so much that he ended up in the hospital that night. Otherwise, he would've been on dearth row.
Interesting story.

We have been led to believe that DNA found at a crime scene is the golden ticket.

Good information to keep in the back of the old memory bank.