The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 11:11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Road Glide

I'm sick of seeing it every time I glance at a digital clock.  Been happening for the last couple of weeks.  It's either 11:11 am or 11:11 pm.

If you knew me you would know I don't buy into much of this kind of shit, but I can't deny I've been seeing this.
Welcome to the club...

I've been seeing that for YEARS...

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
Me too! I saw it so much, I thought it had to mean something, so I put together a study of the verses 11:11 and 1:11 in the bible. It told quite the story.

Road Glide

(04-25-2018, 12:20 AM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the club...

I've been seeing that for YEARS...

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

It just seems odd that every time you glance at a digital clock you see 11:11. It's not every time you look at a digital clock, there are other times in the day where it's just a regular time, but why do you catch the clock at 11:11? Why not 11:10 or 11:12. It's always 11:11.

Road Glide

(04-25-2018, 12:27 AM)Cassie :-) Wrote: [ -> ]Me too! I saw it so much, I thought it had to mean something, so I put together a study of the verses 11:11 and  1:11 in the bible. It told quite the story.

I need to look into that.
To me when I see 1:11... I relate it to Father Son and Holy Spirit.

And when I see 11:11 it means Father Son and Holy Spirit and me/you

Mark 1:11
And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

John 1:11
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Romans 1:11
For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

Galatians1:11
But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Ephesians 1:11
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

II Thessalonians 1:11
Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

I Timothy 1:11
According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

II Timothy 1:11
Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Philemon 1:11
Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:

Hebrews 1:11
They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

James 1:11
For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

I Peter 1:11
Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

II Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

III John 1:11
Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

Jude 1:11
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Revelarion 1:11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Jptdknpa

[Image: Cw3vyqJ.png]
This is funny, Road you gave me my 111th alert with your like on my post.

[Image: bFBJPuA.jpg]
(04-25-2018, 12:58 AM)Cassie :-) Wrote: [ -> ]This is funny, Road you gave me my 111th alert with your like on my post.

Holy carp -don't you ever look at or clear your alerts?

Chuckle

Road Glide

(04-25-2018, 12:58 AM)Cassie :-) Wrote: [ -> ]This is funny, Road you gave me my 111th alert with your like on my post.

Oh Lord!!!! Hiding3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6