The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Kamala Harris: ‘Assault Weapons Should Not Be Walking the Streets of a Civilized Country’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Monday on Power 105.1 FM’s “The Breakfast Club,” Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said she was focused on the 2018 midterm election to help get people elected who she described as having “the courage” to enact specific gun control measures.

Harris said, “In this discussion when we are talking about school safety, there are things we need to address that include thinking about why this is an issue. And part of it is that we have not passed meaningful, smart gun safety laws in this country. Let’s talk about that. Let’s talk about how the NRA has grabbed people by different parts of their body and caused people to have a lack of courage. Again, another false choice. I’m in favor of the Second Amendment, and I also want smart gun safety laws. Assault weapons should not be walking the streets of a civilized country. We should have universal background checks.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/2...d-country/
Every weapon is an assault weapon.

Hell I have an assault shovel.

Don't piss me off when I'm gardening.
(04-24-2018, 01:38 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]Every weapon is an assault weapon.

In Far Cry 5 one of the best weapons is a shovel! Smileyfud
(04-24-2018, 01:46 PM)darthsynder Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2018, 01:38 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]Every weapon is an assault weapon.

In Far Cry 5 one of the best weapons is a shovel!  Smileyfud

Chuckle

I'm not into guns very much, but if they ban automatic rifles, whackos will just use automatic handguns.

Chuckle

It's not going to solve anything.

And if they ban all guns whackos will use knives.

And explosives, poisons etc.
California is turning into a third world shit hole. The only thing propping up the economy out there is the Tech industries like Google. Homeless tent cities are springing up all over the place. People are fouling the streets with human waste. Trash is being dropped wherever it's convenient for the homeless population to deposit it. Housing prices are out of the reach of the average person and all the help that is supposed to go to citizens is being spent on people that have invaded the country looking for handouts in order to crash our economy.
(04-24-2018, 02:00 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2018, 01:46 PM)darthsynder Wrote: [ -> ]

In Far Cry 5 one of the best weapons is a shovel!  Smileyfud

Chuckle

I'm not into guns very much, but if they ban automatic rifles, whackos will just use automatic handguns.

Chuckle

Automatic weapons are already banned. They are trying to ban semi-automatic weapons like the .22 my dad bought for me when I was 12 years old.
(04-24-2018, 02:08 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2018, 02:00 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2018, 01:46 PM)darthsynder Wrote: [ -> ]In Far Cry 5 one of the best weapons is a shovel!  Smileyfud

Chuckle

Chuckle

Automatic weapons are already banned. They are trying to ban semi-automatic weapons like the .22 my dad bought for me when I was 12 years old.

Yep, that's what I meant. Semi-auto.

You can't really even ban those if you want to,

Chuckle

Revolvers are semi-auto.

They going to ban everything but muskets?

Chuckle
Kamala Harris should not be walking the streets of a civilized country.
(04-24-2018, 02:13 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]Kamala Harris should not be walking the streets of a civilized country.

Damn I was just getting ready to post that!

Lmao
Kamala Harris is an idiot. She might be dumber than Nancy Pelosi.
Pages: 1 2 3