The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hate Meds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tried new Blood pressure med....had dinner couple beers...thought i was gonna fuckin die....BP was 98 over 73. Im normally like 140 over 90, bit I have "white coat syndrome" They dont know if I actually Have High blood presure...I almost passed out.

I knew this was gonna happen.

Im in my late forties in good shape.

T-Dub

(04-23-2018, 10:22 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Tried new Blood pressure med....had dinner couple beers...thought i was gonna fuckin die....BP was 98 over 73. Im normally like 140 over 90, bit I have "white coat syndrome" They dont know if I actually Have High blood presure...I almost passed out.

give your body time to adjust.98/73 is not terrible. My bp was always in the 140's/90's with spikes 190/110. I'm paying for it now at 52. Thank you kaiser permente for not listening to me for 10 years.
(04-23-2018, 10:22 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Tried new Blood pressure med....had dinner couple beers...thought i was gonna fuckin die....BP was 98 over 73. Im normally like 140 over 90, bit I have "white coat syndrome" They dont know if I actually Have High blood presure...I almost passed out.

Blood pressure meds are snake venom.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blood+pr...8&oe=utf-8
(04-23-2018, 10:45 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]

give your body time to adjust.98/73 is not terrible. My bp was always in the 140's/90's with spikes 190/110. I'm paying for it now at 52. Thank you kaiser permente for not listening to me for 10 years.

Thanks T-Dub. thas a good point. ived spike to those levels too. although I dont show any damage.

Just kinda freaked me out.

I have a BP cuff to check.

I get to 190 over 100 at the doc. but it goes back to normal after a few minutes.

Im glad you finally caught the problem.
(04-23-2018, 10:54 PM)Cassie :-) Wrote: [ -> ]

Blood pressure meds are snake venom.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blood+pr...8&oe=utf-8

I feel snake bit.. lol

T-Dub

(04-23-2018, 10:54 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 10:45 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks T-Dub. thas a good point. ived spike to those levels too. although I dont show any damage.

I get to 190 over 100 at the doc. but it goes back to normal after a few minutes.

The damage is done for me. They had me on BP meds that made my chest hurt and my resting heart beat was 110+/-. Now I have hypertensive heart disease. One Dr say's I have heart failure and possible pulmonary hypertension. the other says heart disease but no heart failure yet but something is wrong with my Aorta that I have to get an echo-cardiogram every 6 months. And possible pulmonary hypertension. That shit will kill you fast but they won't confirm it. SO FUCK'EM. Chuckle

Don't screw around with it if no damage is done yet whatever you do. Best of luck to you.
(04-23-2018, 11:05 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 10:54 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 10:45 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]give your body time to adjust.98/73 is not terrible. My bp was always in the 140's/90's with spikes 190/110. I'm paying for it now at 52. Thank you kaiser permente for not listening to me for 10 years.

The damage is done for me. They had me on BP meds that made my chest hurt and my resting heart beat was 110+/-. Now I have hypertensive heart disease. One Dr say's I have heart failure and possible pulmonary hypertension. the other says heart disease but no heart failure yet but something is wrong with my Aorta that I have to get an echo-cardiogram every 6 months. And possible pulmonary hypertension. That shit will kill you fast but they won't confirm it. SO FUCK'EM.  Chuckle

Don't screw around with it if no damage is done yet whatever you do. Best of luck to you.

Have you done any research on herbs/plants/supplements that may poosibly help reverse the damage or maybe even heal you to some extent?
I cured my Ventrical Fibrillation problem naturally over ten years ago with Hawthorn berry extract, it's an all-round heart tune up Gift from God, I still take it with my morning vitamins.

[Image: 68996.jpg]

Oh lordy. Take it easy until your body adjusts. We don't want you falling over and breaking a limb or slamming your head into something.

T-Dub

(04-23-2018, 11:14 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 11:05 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 10:54 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks T-Dub. thas a good point. ived spike to those levels too. although I dont show any damage.

The damage is done for me. They had me on BP meds that made my chest hurt and my resting heart beat was 110+/-. Now I have hypertensive heart disease. One Dr say's I have heart failure and possible pulmonary hypertension. the other says heart disease but no heart failure yet but something is wrong with my Aorta that I have to get an echo-cardiogram every 6 months. And possible pulmonary hypertension. That shit will kill you fast but they won't confirm it. SO FUCK'EM.  Chuckle

Have you done any research on herbs/plants/supplements that may poosibly help reverse the damage or maybe even heal you to some extent?

I'll try anything but whatever side of the heart feed the lungs has enlarged to the point where the blood flow is not what it supposed to be. Everything I have read is it's irreversible. I can gain or lose almost 40lbs of fluid in a 5 week period. I think I R Fucked.
Pages: 1 2 3