The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Insane gas prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Is anyone else starting to lose their patience with these high prices? Just today I overheard some folks complaining about it and last week a lady in front of me was having a meltdown fighting with the cashier about it. OPEC needs a huge fuck you. Perhaps it's time to start moving towards electric cars like Europe has been doing. Norway, UK, France, Netherlands and some cities in Spain have already announced they will be banning oil and diesel cars in 2030. It'd be nice to recharge your car using solar or wind energy.
"President Trump on Friday knocked OPEC in a morning tweet, accusing the alliance of oil-producing countries of artificially raising prices on oil at a time when the resource is plentiful.

Trump warned that the U.S. "will not" accept artificial price controls from OPEC, which represents 14 of the world's leading oil producers."

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/p...-oil%3famp

I guess we could increase our production to counter OPEC.
Very high where I live as well
$2.99 for regular in Central PA.
(04-23-2018, 06:32 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]$2.99 for regular in Central PA.

UK average = 6.34 USD per US gallon...

Yeah3

That, and this song has been hauntingly coming up too.

GmTAPpS
$2.69 here in Houston...high but no where near the price of $4.39 it was during Obamas term.

Back then, It was over $5 in some states.
(04-23-2018, 06:40 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 06:32 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]$2.99 for regular in Central PA.

UK average = 6.34 USD per US gallon...

Yeah3

WOW! That's more than double what I pay here in Wisconsin, it's $2.79 a gallon today, Queenie has you guys bent over a log.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Canada average $1.32 litre ..... insane ..... Canadians bent over taking it in the a$$
I blame BP  (the company, not the the prophet) because, I am sure they have something deserving of a good blaming that they are keeping a secret.

Pages: 1 2 3