The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Monsanto weed killer found in beer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monsanto weed killer is showing up in finished products, such as beer.

Might not want to drink that Pissweiser now.

(04-23-2018, 07:49 AM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]Monsanto weed killer is showing up in finished products, such as beer.

Sorry truth is that it's found in damned near everything, including some "organic" food - not because anyone intentionally put it there, but because it's everywhere. It's sprayed indiscriminately and it floats on the wind.

I garden organically, but my neighbor hits his lawn with the shit and the farmer behind me will spray the fence line. Since I work at home, I raise hell with him if the wind is blowing my direction and I see him out there, but.... bleaaahhh...
(04-23-2018, 12:02 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 07:49 AM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]Monsanto weed killer is showing up in finished products, such as beer.

Sorry truth is that it's found in damned near everything, including some "organic" food - not because anyone intentionally put it there, but because it's everywhere. It's sprayed indiscriminately and it floats on the wind.  

I garden organically, but my neighbor hits his lawn with the shit and the farmer behind me will spray the fence line. Since I work at home, I raise hell with him if the wind is blowing my direction and I see him out there, but....  bleaaahhh...

Dang, you're nice, I would have went out at night and salted his crops already.
(04-23-2018, 12:10 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 12:02 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: [ -> ]

I garden organically, but my neighbor hits his lawn with the shit and the farmer behind me will spray the fence line. Since I work at home, I raise hell with him if the wind is blowing my direction and I see him out there, but....  bleaaahhh...

It's a cow pasture. Which raises the question of why spray anyway, but... hey, what do I know... other than I don't want to eat his cattle.
(04-23-2018, 12:39 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 12:10 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2018, 12:02 PM)Kamchatka Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry truth is that it's found in damned near everything, including some "organic" food - not because anyone intentionally put it there, but because it's everywhere. It's sprayed indiscriminately and it floats on the wind.  

It's a cow pasture. Which raises the question of why spray anyway, but... hey, what do I know...  other than I don't want to eat his cattle.

You could always go free range cattle hunting.......

for sport.

Hiding3

I'm sayin!!
I've been really worried about my Texas Grapefruit I've been buy from Aldi's.
They taste so good at times, yet I find myself concerned with them sucking in poisonous chems from growing them prior to market! I ust looked. Can't locate an image now.

I sense concern. They should be tested too.
@KillTheCarnage

Am loving your Avi.. it’s a keeper.. too cool..

[Image: QqOWC8J.jpg]