The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: poor abused kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shock over fears pet cat was 'THROWN' 100ft from block of flats in Birmingham

CCTV operators fear they spotted a thug throwing a pet cat 100ft from a block of flats. Camera controllers were so worried by what they had witnessed on screen that they rushed to the building and found a seriously injured tabby and white cat injured on the ground.

Although the images of the incident have not been able to confirm if the cat was deliberately thrown, the RSPCA has launched an investigation into the incident.

None of the scenes captured by local authority CCTV controllers have been released, but an animal welfare investigator describes the incident as “very worrying”.

Miraculously, the cat survived the fall, suffering a broken jaw but is expected to make a full recovery.

RSPCA Inspector Mike Scargill has visited the scene of the incident in Guild Close, Birmingham, trying to find the cat’s owner as well as additional information about the incident.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/94...gham-rspca
That is horrible.
Catch the fecking perps and return the favour.
Glad the catty was rescued, hope they find and prosecute the thug...
throw him in uk's worst prison ever. pentonville.. in the heart of Islington – the north London borough i think
I wouldn't read it, as an animal lover I didn't want an image that wouldn't leave my brain.
So glad to hear the kitty made it.
Catch the slime that did it and do the same to it
Tie him to a chair then throw a sack over his head with three cats in it . That'll teach him .
(04-20-2018, 01:35 PM)DennyCrane Wrote: [ -> ]Tie him to a chair then throw a sack over his head with three cats in it . That'll teach him .

his face should be smeared with catnip too
I watched a guy throw a cat off a 4th story balcony once...the cat was fine but the guy got the shit beat out of him by everyone there.

Instant Karma.

What a bastard. That poor animal.

I had nightmares about t dubs story...

What the fuck is wrong with people?
(04-20-2018, 03:10 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2018, 01:35 PM)DennyCrane Wrote: [ -> ]Tie him to a chair then throw a sack over his head with three cats in it .  That'll teach him .

his face should be smeared with catnip too

Claws and teeth along with the shit spewing from their assholes .