The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Waco official story a lie A mass murder by our government for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Waco was an idependent community seperate from the system. The government took it as challenge to "the system"

Koresh jogged 3 miles every morning. If it were about what they claimed it was about they could have arrested him during that run instead of attacking and burning down the church with women and children in it.
Pretty much.

They murdered people to "save" them from things the "government" deemed unsafe, outside of any u.s law.

Keep in mind, regardless of what anyone thinks, united states code does NOT trump the Constitution.

So when we argue about wether trump is real or not (i think not) It really wouldnt matter because Waco is just one example How freeking FUBAR GoV really is.
(04-19-2018, 09:24 PM)Dire_effects Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much.

They murdered people to "save" them from things the "government" deemed unsafe, outside of any u.s law.

Keep in mind, regardless of what anyone thinks, united states code does NOT trump the Constitution.

---

Out here on the perimeter, there are no stars. - Jim Morrison, The Doors.  

OT, love your signature!  Reminds me of this image:

[Image: hJ1MCnu.png]

Road Glide

Waco is known for being trigger happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsCNYE6Lr5k
Waco tx:  moved on a house in 50 mile an hour winds. End result  most die in a fire .

Philadelphia: MOVE    They dropped a bomb on a house full of women and children most died in fire ..

Arkansas :  Gordon Kahl  they cornered him in a house he died in the fire .

Los Angeles :  SLA  again the house  accidentally catches fire and everyone dies.

San Bernardino Mountains: Christopher Dorner  cornered in a house  which again catches fire and produces a corpse .

What bugs the shit out of me, is that these are all high profile cases.  Hell most of them we watched live on TV. Yet they used the same excuse in everyone of those examples . "OOPS!"
Yuush

I mean get the fuck out of here we aren't that stupid .

Denny Crane