The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Luke visits Tesla Research Center In Belgrade Serbia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-19-2018, 07:29 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/stat...2500583426

Excellent!
Tesla. A hero of mine. Bump

Before the pin... Lmao
(04-19-2018, 07:29 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/Lukewearechange/stat...2500583426

From the video's description:

Quote:In this video, we give you the latest breaking news on Nikola Tesla, the story that they do not want you to know about him all the way from Belgrade, Serbia. We get into free energy technology, Tesla coil, spirituality, health, wellness, consciousness, inventions. Also how a long with the FBI, The U.S office of alien property and John G Trump an MIT scientist who actually was U.S Presidents Donald Trump uncle, were the ones who confiscated Tesla's documents after his passing.

Wild!  So President Trump's uncle took possession of "free energy" stuff.

I wonder if that's part of what will MAGA?  Awesome if so!

I've been following the "Hope Girl" with her QEG (Quantum Energy Generator) project for a few years now.  It's always "we're just about to achieve over-unity!" -- but over-unity is never announced.  (Over-unity is when a device outputs more power than it takes to run it.)

I'm certain it's possible; zero-point energy, and also, we only see around 2% of the electromagnetic spectrum -- so 98% of what's happening around us, we're oblivious to.  Neat insight in that, as to spiritual entities that are always present; and also, opportunities to generate power from "the dark."

Heh, I wonder if those generators do the equivalent of "putting a bit in a demon's mouth, and making it plow fields for you"???   Wink
The confiscating of Tesla's documents and his death, ocurred during WWII. Tesla was a supporter of communist Russia. There were rumors that he was supplying Russia with technology. This is the reason why the FBI became interested in him in the first place. I believe this is also why he was left out of a lot of history books.
(04-19-2018, 08:18 PM)OldWhiteGuy Wrote: [ -> ]The confiscating of Tesla's documents and his death,  ocurred during WWII.  Tesla was a supporter of communist Russia.  There were rumors that he was supplying Russia with technology.  This is the reason why the FBI became interested in him in the first place.  I believe this is also why he was left out of a lot of history books.

That is interesting. Hmm, never heard that before. His free energy was supposedly destroyed by JP Morgan. He wanted people to pay for it!!! V6sRZf4
(04-19-2018, 09:40 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2018, 08:18 PM)OldWhiteGuy Wrote: [ -> ]The confiscating of Tesla's documents and his death,  ocurred during WWII.  Tesla was a supporter of communist Russia.  There were rumors that he was supplying Russia with technology.  This is the reason why the FBI became interested in him in the first place.  I believe this is also why he was left out of a lot of history books.

That is interesting.  Hmm, never heard that before.  His free energy was supposedly destroyed by JP Morgan.  He wanted people to pay for it!!! V6sRZf4

J P Morgan- you want to give it away for.. Fuhhhhr...... Fuhhh.....freeheeee.....?

Oh no Mr. Tesla... This will not do.
Is it beyond the realm of possibility that Trump the uncle did take possession of the research and pass it on to Trump?

(Has this uncle thing even been verified? I have read things about Tesla for years and I had never seen the uncle taking the notes until Trump became POTUS. My understanding was that Hoover took them.) Adam1

If it really is true that Trump took these notes and before he died, passed them on to lil Trump Drinks then it is feasible that Big Orange could possess free energy technology, which would be a big deal if he wanted to give it away.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]