The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Perfect fitting cowboy boots.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It has been ages since I found some.

Vibram soles killer traction super comfortable.. Just plain old standard look. Brown medium point with simple classic top arch tooling.

Over half off .. Not cheap but not expensive.

I'm fit to be tied for gladness. I want to go ride horses or motorcycles, Shoot guns and play guitar.
(04-18-2018, 09:30 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]I want to go ride horses or motorcycles, Shoot guns and play guitar.

Rockon

Congrats on a proper fit!

Dunno if My Frye Engineers are considered 'cowboy' - but they get all the jobs done. ;)

Cheers
(04-18-2018, 09:30 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]It has been ages since I found some.

Vibram soles killer traction super comfortable.. Just plain old standard look. Brown medium point with simple classic top arch tooling.

Over half off .. Not cheap but not expensive.

I'm fit to be tied for gladness. I want to go ride horses or motorcycles, Shoot guns and play guitar.

I've had the same cowboy boots for about 30 years.( Dan post ) I have no idea how many times I've had them resoled. The reason I've held onto them so long. Is no pair of cowboy boots fits immediately. You've got to build up the calluses and you pay for that with pain .
I like the flat dingo toe look but these are just good straightforward Ariats.
A couple of nights ago, I took the ex out to dinner and she commented on my boots.

"I can't believe you still have those," she said, meaning my black ostrich-skin Nocona's. Then we sat down and figured out how long it was that I bought them - Close to 30 years.
(04-18-2018, 10:03 PM)Mike Ehrmantraut Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of nights ago, I took the ex out to dinner and she commented on my boots.

"I can't believe you still have those," she said, meaning my black ostrich-skin Nocona's. Then we sat down and figured out how long it was that I bought them - Close to 30 years.

...and did they get the job done...?

Chuckle
(04-18-2018, 10:06 PM)The Ex Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 10:03 PM)Mike Ehrmantraut Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of nights ago, I took the ex out to dinner and she commented on my boots.

Chuckle

Thought they wouldn't?

Chuckle

Chuckle

Does anyone wear cock roach killers ?

Chuckle

Chuckle wink wink... Did you close the deal later???in Oklahoma we call it... Knockin boots..

Do the mental..
(04-18-2018, 10:08 PM)DennyCrane Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

Does anyone wear cock roach killers ?

We have scorpions in the compound.... Consider them goo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7