The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Get the word out! Support this young lady!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Elizabeth Najjar needs support to rise against and de-throne that traitorous millennial twat that is David Hogg!

https://conservativetribune.com/david-ho...his-match/

Get those that are #2A and Constitutional supporters to rally around this young lady. Since the Leftists Revolutionaries are utilizing David Hogg as their dipshit anti-gun spokesperson, then Elizabeth Najjar should be the counterbalance for the pro-#2A movement.

Weigh in on this gang, but take the threat that both Hogg and his backers, both seen and unseen represent. Like it or not, this is how psychological warfare is waged. Winning the hearts and minds...
Trump

Road Glide

She could easily beat the daylight out of Hogg. I say we put them in a cage so Hogg can't run away and watch the show.
(04-18-2018, 06:01 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]She could easily beat the daylight out of Hogg.  I say we put them in a cage so Hogg can't run away and watch the show.

No need to get physical...

[Image: fSMkm2s.gif]

She could beat the snot out him using logic alone.

Road Glide

(04-18-2018, 07:01 PM)LucyBarnable Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 06:01 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]She could easily beat the daylight out of Hogg.  I say we put them in a cage so Hogg can't run away and watch the show.

No need to get physical...

[Image: fSMkm2s.gif]

She could beat the snot out him using logic alone.

But..but... I want to see Hogg's teeth fly across the room.
(04-18-2018, 04:37 PM)NobleSix Wrote: [ -> ]Elizabeth Najjar needs support to rise against and de-throne that traitorous millennial twat that is David Hogg!

Get those that are #2A and Constitutional supporters to rally around this young lady. Since the Leftists Revolutionaries are utilizing David Hogg as their dipshit anti-gun spokesperson, then Elizabeth Najjar should be the counterbalance for the pro-#2A movement.

Weigh in on this gang, but take the threat that both Hogg and his backers, both seen and unseen represent. Like it or not, this is how psychological warfare is waged. Winning the hearts and minds...

Done.
(04-18-2018, 04:37 PM)NobleSix Wrote: [ -> ]Elizabeth Najjar needs support to rise against and de-throne that traitorous millennial twat that is David Hogg!

I read the article linked and what stood out is this:
Quote:The student-turned-activist has become famous for his spiteful rants against NRA members and law-abiding Americans, even going so far as to declare that gun owners are “pathetic f***ers that want to keep killing our children.
Hogg is being coached but IMO he will not get far with the older crowd cursing and being narrow minded. I know my Mother and Grandma would have stopped listening to this kid because of his language. Projection and persuading is key and Mr Hogg needs to work on that if he wants to win. I am hoping he eventually goes away.
(04-19-2018, 09:22 AM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]

I read the article linked and what stood out is this:
Quote:The student-turned-activist has become famous for his spiteful rants against NRA members and law-abiding Americans, even going so far as to declare that gun owners are “pathetic f***ers that want to keep killing our children.
 Hogg is being coached but IMO he will not get far with the older crowd cursing and being narrow minded. I know my Mother and Grandma would have stopped listening to this kid because of his language. Projection and persuading is key and Mr Hogg needs to work on that if he wants to win. I am hoping he eventually goes away.

Hogg isn't playing to the older crowd, but to the future, the youth.

The problem is that while conservatives work to keep the older crowd happy the liberals are working on turning the younger crowd to their thinking.

That's why the first wave of the liberal message is always found in sex, drugs, and rock n roll, so to speak.

Whoever controls the youth, controls the future.
Chuckle

Before:
[Image: qfXwvsh.gif]

[Image: 29792237_1917882461608356_15673767261603...e=5B6E7620]

I'll hold him.
I'll try really hard not to snap his arms off by accident.
Initially.
Pages: 1 2