The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Night Court actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tears
candle
For its time it was a great show . He will be missed .
Wow.... He didn't make it to Social Security age. The government won that bet. RIP. That was a funny show back in the day. Any idea what he died from?
(04-16-2018, 09:12 PM)OldWhiteGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.... He didn't make it to Social Security age.  The government won that bet. RIP.  That was a funny show back in the day.  Any idea what he died from?

A statement from the Asheville Police Department said officers responded to a call from Anderson’s home early Monday and found him dead. The statement said foul play is not suspected.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/04/1...-obituary/

1dunno1
Wow. Another one gone. That's sad. All the people I grew up watching are dying.
(04-17-2018, 01:06 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Another one gone. That's sad. All the people I grew up watching are dying.

Yeah what the hell. Art Bell, Gunny, now Harry! Who's next. Brent (Data)?

(04-17-2018, 01:19 AM)Path Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2018, 01:06 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Another one gone. That's sad. All the people I grew up watching are dying.

Oh my God not Brent Spiner. No more of my Star Trek guys. Leonard Nimoy's death upset me.
(04-17-2018, 01:19 AM)Path Wrote: [ -> ]

Hillary
Pages: 1 2