The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Will this piss you all off then?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Since we are all here and discussing so-called equality, how about this, Fuck the government of Israel, fuck dirty fascist pro-war mongering Saudi Al-Qaeda supporters. But but but, don't be a little cry bitch and blah blah blah.

Hail Assad. Victory to the Syrian Arab Army, DEATH TO AL-QAEDA AND DEATH TO ISIS

How's that?

[Image: KtuEneQ.png]
You all showed your true colours towards me. This I will never forget. Enjoy being Al-Qaeda's bitch.

Hail Assad! Hail Syria!

This will be my last post on this site. Long live freedom, and death to terrorism!

See you all on the right side of the afterlife.
(04-15-2018, 03:27 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]You all showed your true colours towards me. This I will never forget. Enjoy being Al-Qaeda's bitch.

Hail Assad! Hail Syria!  

This will be my last post on this site. Long live freedom, and death to terrorism!

I'm going to miss you brother.. You are always welcome here.
PS, if you had bombs falling over your loved ones, and loved ones dying during war as I have, you would all speak a different tune.

HAIL SYRIA, DEATH TO ISIS AND DEATH TO AL-QEADA
(04-15-2018, 03:36 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]PS, if you had bombs falling over your loved ones, and loved ones dying during war as I have, you would all speak a different tune.

I agree 100%

Road Glide

(04-15-2018, 03:27 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]You all showed your true colours towards me. This I will never forget. Enjoy being Al-Qaeda's bitch.

Hail Assad! Hail Syria!  

Relax man, we like you, a lot. Shit is all confused and mixed up, don't let that run you off here. Shit loads of disinformation out there, who knows what is really true. Like I said before, we may not agree on things but that doesn't mean we can't get along on other things. Don't leave just to send a fuck you to people like me that are here and disagree with you.

(04-15-2018, 03:36 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]PS, if you had bombs falling over your loved ones, and loved ones dying during war as I have, you would all speak a different tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44
(04-15-2018, 03:36 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

Hail Assad! Hail Syria!  

Relax man, we like you, a lot.  Shit is all confused and mixed up, don't let that run you off here. Shit loads of disinformation out there, who knows what is really true.  Like I said before, we may not agree on things but that doesn't mean we can't get along on other things.  Don't leave just to send a fuck you to people like me that are here and disagree with you.

To answer your reply in the thread that was just locked... I'm pretty sick of seeing shitbags coddled while spewing insulting shit....but I'm not supposed to swing back.

Fuck that.

Now delete this post.
(04-15-2018, 03:49 AM)Mike Ehrmantraut Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2018, 03:36 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

Hail Assad! Hail Syria!  

Relax man, we like you, a lot.  Shit is all confused and mixed up, don't let that run you off here. Shit loads of disinformation out there, who knows what is really true.  Like I said before, we may not agree on things but that doesn't mean we can't get along on other things.  Don't leave just to send a fuck you to people like me that are here and disagree with you.

To answer your reply in the thread that was just locked... I'm pretty sick of seeing shitbags coddled while spewing insulting shit....but I'm not supposed to swing back.

Fuck that.

Now delete this post.

You are free to disagree and say your piece but bullying chest pounding and high school tough guy bullshit is going to get nipped.

Take that crap somewhere else.

I like all of you but you have been turned into bullies... No one likes a bully.

Grow up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6