The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ala. teen turns down 25-year plea deal, gets sentenced to 65 years instead – and laughs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is wrong with these kids? Have parts of their brains been destroyed with lasers?

Ala. teen turns down 25-year plea deal, gets sentenced to 65 years instead – and laughs

Lakeith Smith, 18, of Montgomery, Ala., was sentenced to 65 years by Judge Sibley Reynolds for “felony murder, armed burglary, second-degree theft and third-degree theft,” FOX8 LIVE reported.

Smith smiled and laughed while being sentenced at the Elmore County courthouse. He had turned down a plea deal that would have recommended he spend 25 years in prison on the charges.

“I don’t think Mr. Smith will be smiling long when he gets to prison,” C.J. Robinson, chief assistant district attorney, said. “We are very pleased with this sentence. Because the sentences are consecutive, it will be a long time before he comes up for even the possibility for parole, at least 20 to 25 years.”

Judge Reynolds said Smith seemed to show no remorse for his crimes during the trial and did not apologize. He also overhead the teen say, “I don’t have time for this.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/07/ala...aughs.html
Let's play guess the race!

Road Glide

(04-09-2018, 04:46 PM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Let's play guess the race!

[Image: lakeith.jpg]
“You just don’t get it, do you?” Reynolds asked. “He hasn’t said I’m sorry yet. He hasn’t acknowledged to this court that he shouldn’t have done, shouldn’t have come around, in fact, his attitude toward this court and life, in general, has been sour.”

Smith’s grandfather pleaded with the judge and the teen to give him a chance to apologise.

“He’s had every opportunity,” Reynolds said. “I’ve asked two or three times today.”

“Are you sorry?” the grandfather asked Smith. The teenager replied that he was.

“Standing there in court, I couldn’t help but have compassion for his grandfather, for his family,” Robinson said. “Because of his stupidity, they have lost him for 65 years.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/an-ala...b69a9cfc10
(04-09-2018, 04:48 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: lakeith.jpg]

I win! Yeah3

Lakeith.
Hmm.

Either a traditional eastern European name, or a traditional Negro ghetto name.
He's gonna have a rude awakening when he finally wakes up and realizes he's not going anywhere and has a lot of time.

Road Glide

(04-09-2018, 04:58 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]He's gonna have a rude awakening when he finally wakes up and realizes he's not going anywhere and has a lot of time.

And becomes a cum dump.
(04-09-2018, 04:58 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]He's gonna have a rude awakening when he finally wakes up and realizes he's not going anywhere and has a lot of time.

He's gonna have a rude awakening when he becomes a rape victim, over and over.
When out in the world being around the 14 year old and up males of certain demographics really alarms me. They give 0 phucks and take nothing serious. Luckily i was blessed with looking like a shaved grizzly bear and always angry so they tend to kinda shape up a bit when they go by, but i dont trust them at all.