The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Finally got a response from the Whitehouse!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am actually impressed.

Trump is following his stereotype using paper that is a light gold color with the U.S. seal at the top done in gold.

It's actually quite nice.

What was the letter about, oh nothing. Just how I was right about immigration and how they're getting the boot. Nothing too surprising.

Yep, I'll be keeping that next to my Obama whitehouse letter.

Part of my Presidential memorabilia.
That is cool. I have a thank you card from the Clinton Administration. I still have it. No clue what I wrote to them about. I was at a Reggae fest and Ben & Jerry's was giving free ice cream to anyone who wrote a letter to the Prez.
(04-09-2018, 03:47 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]That is cool. I have a thank you card from the Clinton Administration. I still have it. No clue what I wrote to them about. I was at a Reggae fest and Ben & Jerry's was giving free ice cream to anyone who wrote a letter to the Prez.

I get letters back from all kinds of political places, but the Whitehouse has the best, I mean the best, return correspondence.

The paper is always neat.
My favorite is when I don't get a reply from the IRS 16th Floor Legal Department . Got lots of those over the years .
(04-09-2018, 03:29 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually impressed.

Trump is following his stereotype using paper that is a light gold color with the U.S. seal at the top done in gold.

It's actually quite nice.

What was the letter about, oh nothing.  Just how I was right about immigration and how they're getting the boot.  Nothing too surprising.

Yep, I'll be keeping that next to my Obama whitehouse letter.

Part of my Presidential memorabilia.

I have several letters from President Trump and a couple of emails.

He listens and will respond.

If I had anything from Obama, I would have used it as target practice.
(04-09-2018, 04:24 PM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite is when I don't get a reply from the IRS 16th Floor Legal Department . Got lots of those over the years .

Chuckle
I doubt Trump looks through all the mail he gets, he must recieve millions of letters. They send out automated responses.
(04-09-2018, 04:36 PM)friedrich Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt Trump looks through all the mail he gets, he must recieve millions of letters. They send out automated responses.

at least they send out responses.
bet if i wrote merkel nothing would happen.
(04-09-2018, 05:55 PM)flipper666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 04:36 PM)friedrich Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt Trump looks through all the mail he gets, he must recieve millions of letters. They send out automated responses.

at least they send out responses.
bet if i wrote merkel nothing would happen.

Write some UN offices then.

I got a whole booklet from the Human Rights office one time.