The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: LOL of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HE'S LOVIN' IT Mum ‘accidentally’ sent son to school in this VERY rude T-shirt

Shelly McCullar, from Texas, US, only noticed the raunchy message on the McDonald's-styled top after her son Anthony returned from school

AN embarrassed mum has apologised after claiming her little boy mistakenly wore an X-rated t-shirt to school.

Shelly McCullar, from Texas, US, posted pictures of her son Anthony on Facebook wearing the mortifying top

The t-shirt in question features a pair of woman’s legs which intentionally resemble McDonald’s golden arches along with the fast food giant’s catchphrase “I'm Lovin' It.”

In the social media post, Shelly insists that the raunchy shirt was in a basket of hand-me-down clothes given to her by a friend.

Shelly says while Anthony wore the top for an entire day, no one at his school appeared to notice the saucy innuendo.

She said: "Once again, my sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5998064/um...-mccullar/

Scream1 Hiding3
(04-09-2018, 01:31 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]HE'S LOVIN' IT Mum ‘accidentally’ sent son to school in this VERY rude T-shirt

Shelly McCullar, from Texas, US, only noticed the raunchy message on the McDonald's-styled top after her son Anthony returned from school

AN embarrassed mum has apologised after claiming her little boy mistakenly wore an X-rated t-shirt to school.

Shelly McCullar, from Texas, US, posted pictures of her son Anthony on Facebook wearing the mortifying top

The t-shirt in question features a pair of woman’s legs which intentionally resemble McDonald’s golden arches along with the fast food giant’s catchphrase “I'm Lovin' It.”

In the social media post, Shelly insists that the raunchy shirt was in a basket of hand-me-down clothes given to her by a friend.

Shelly says while Anthony wore the top for an entire day, no one at his school appeared to notice the saucy innuendo.

She said: "Once again, my sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary.

Scream1  Hiding3

Good grief, how could you look at that shirt and not notice what it was really about. Does that say the teachers really don't pay attention to what the kids wear?
(04-09-2018, 01:38 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 01:31 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]HE'S LOVIN' IT Mum ‘accidentally’ sent son to school in this VERY rude T-shirt

Scream1  Hiding3

Good grief, how could you look at that shirt and not notice what it was really about. Does that say the teachers really don't pay attention to what the kids wear?

Kids that age shouldn't have in their head the ability to put that t-shirt into any sexual reference, all they see is McDonald's sign. Kind of like the assumption song.

(04-09-2018, 02:11 PM)Gentoo Wrote: [ -> ]

Scream1  Hiding3

Kids that age shouldn't have in their head the ability to put that t-shirt into any sexual reference, all they see is McDonald's sign. Kind of like the assumption song.

I was talking about the adults, you know the teachers at the school. I even stated "Does that say the teachers are really not observant?"  Cause where I worked that would have been a phone call to the parents the minute the t- shirt walked into the school!
(04-09-2018, 04:09 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 02:11 PM)Gentoo Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Sassy Fringette' pid='337980' dateline='1523295497']

unless that kid was in a full on conversation with a teacher and was standing upright and staying still, it wouldn't be that difficult to over look.
(04-09-2018, 04:39 PM)Gentoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 01:38 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief, how could you look at that shirt and not notice what it was really about. Does that say the teachers really don't pay attention to what the kids wear?

unless that kid was in a full on conversation with a teacher and was standing upright and staying still, it wouldn't be that difficult to over look.

I'm not getting into a spitting contest here.

I worked with the Public schools for a long time with my profession. It would have not made it 5 min in the schools I worked in.

Scream1  Hiding3

Jptdknpa
(04-09-2018, 01:38 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief, how could you look at that shirt and not notice what it was really about. Does that say the teachers really don't pay attention to what the kids wear?

I was talking about the adults, you know the teachers at the school. I even stated "Does that say the teachers are really not observant?"  Cause where I worked that would have been a phone call to the parents the minute the t- shirt walked into the school!

I can see an older child walking out of the house with such a shirt on but such a little guy? Didn't she see him before he left ? 1dunno1
I know, judgemental of me . *sigh*
So she's embarrassed that she sent him to school in that shirt, but has no problem taking a picture her son wearing it and posting said photo on the internet for the world to see?

WTF Mom?

Scream1  Hiding3

If it was an NRA t-shirt or a MAGA hat, they would have noticed pretty darn quick.