The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Robots Replace Soldiers in First Breaching Exercise of its Kind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's basically mine sweeping and NBC detection gear mounted on drones right now.
Skynet next week:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018...-kind.html

GRAFENWOEHR, Germany -- Humans took a backseat during a base exercise on Friday, in which robots cleared obstacles for manned tanks and fighting vehicles.

U.S. and British troops participated in the Robotic Complex Breach Concept demonstration, during which several remote-controlled vehicles performed a task usually carried out by soldiers.

"We did a robotic breach today, which has never been done before. This is a historic moment," said 1st Lt. Cody Rothschild, an officer with the 1st Infantry Division's 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, currently on rotation in Europe. "This is a great step forward for the Army, and for robotics."

[Image: latest?cb=20081014210148]
Goliath baby step phase is now over. The infant Terminator Goliath must now pass potty training.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hiding3
Is that soldiers name just a coincidence?
(04-09-2018, 11:10 AM)Pig Love Wrote: [ -> ]Is that soldiers name just a coincidence?

LOL, I didn't even notice that...

I can't really see a Rothschild being on the front line of a conflict they're funding both sides of.
Troll2
(04-09-2018, 10:37 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Goliath baby step phase is now over. The infant Terminator Goliath must now pass potty training.

You're not too far off. Automation engineering is the wave of the future!
(04-09-2018, 11:15 AM)KungFu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 11:10 AM)Pig Love Wrote: [ -> ]Is that soldiers name just a coincidence?

I can't really see a Rothschild being on the front line of a conflict they're funding both sides of.
Troll2

He's not on the front lines, he's helping to develop an army of robots to take his place.
(04-09-2018, 11:29 AM)Moon Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 11:15 AM)KungFu Wrote: [ -> ]

Troll2

He's not on the front lines, he's helping to develop an army of robots to take his place.

To keep us in line!
(04-09-2018, 11:28 AM)Moon Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2018, 10:37 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Goliath baby step phase is now over. The infant Terminator Goliath must now pass potty training.

You're not too far off. Automation engineering is the wave of the future!

I am so bored with it, too, 'the future'.
(04-09-2018, 10:41 AM)Tolimar Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

Hiding3

That is soooo scary when you think about it.
Pages: 1 2